• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Best find, where found ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
What is your current best find and where did you find it ?.

With all the different ways of getting loot these days but with the vast majority being low grade, where hove you found is the best to get the good stuff  :6_smile: .

For Patch 1.8

Resistance loot boxes have been hyped a lot but I have found nothing particularly useful from them.  A lot of the time I am just getting standard set pieces, old Legendary items or Classified items I already have but of a worse level.

For me West Side Pier reward boxes are giving bonus classifieds now and then or legendaries now and then which are much better.  I have a few missing classified set pieces and some legendary weapons from them (like 5x Big Al LMGs, The Heal and The House).

Where are you finding your best loot.

I suggest we add in the Patch version for our posts so this can carry on through new patches.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
DZ is the place for me, good classy drops as well as some exotics..clearing landmarks, boss kills and contamination events.

genedjr

Community Elite
DZ is the place for me, good classy drops as well as some exotics..clearing landmarks, boss kills and contamination events.
Yeah - I am there and with the rogues moving off to PvP - so much the better.  I am starting to run the DZ bosses - but that is a work in progress  :5_smiley:

...gene

Last edited by a moderator:

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Well after complaining about the loot boxes in Resistance and after getting a standard Alphabridge item from the first opening last night I finally got my 6th piece Reclaimer item.  It needs some work (mid 1300s for stats) but still very usable.  Tried it out once last night and the range / speed of help were great.  Can now use the mod slots for other things like stick bomb or turret improvements.

Trying to get others not to overlap health stations is very difficult though...  Everyone is dropping them on top of each other for contamination to the point where my health is going down rather than staying at the top where is would with my own station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements