• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Division Open Beta Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sno pro23

Community Agent
I'm sure steam is gonna fuck it up again though. I work at 5am and I tried to play for an hour on the closed beta and steam didn't open it to play until like 5:30.
That's right around the time that I ran into server maintenance every morning during the closed beta but it was usually very short, like 45min. to an hour and then back up again.

sno pro23

Community Agent
Just tried to log on at 4:15am and now it says the servers will open at 7am EST.  Now I know that I read it from several different sources that said 4am EST. Looks like Ubisoft pulled the ol' switch a roo on us.

Jolle970

Community Member
Just tried to log on at 4:15am and now it says the servers will open at 7am EST.  Now I know that I read it from several different sources that said 4am EST. Looks like Ubisoft pulled the ol' switch a roo on us.
If I understod right they are having scheduled maintance until 1pm CET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements