• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How do I get a High end Light Weight M4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsteve2432321

I bought the Division about 3 weeks ago. First, let me say I love the game A lot. But, I can not find this gun to save my life. I have gone to my base of operation to get the blueprint, but it is not there. If, someone knows a sure way to get the amazing Light Weight M4 please please please let me know. Thanks 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Blueprints are on a rotation, so use the link that @genedjr posted above to see what items are available when.  The vendors change at 8pm EST on Fridays and the link is usually updated within like an hour or so.  

I have some possibly bad news.  The LWM4 blueprint was available within like the last 6 weeks (around March 10th, so it probably won't be available again for a while.  Hamish mentioned on today's State of the Game that blueprints are completely 100% random and they have no controls over them, so you may be waiting for a while or need to pray to RNGesus for one to drop. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements