• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Iron Lung Disappeared

Skyj

Hey, So I logged in to play Division 2 yesterday, farmed the Loot goblin a couple times, Base of Ops, tinkered with my loadout, switched my weapon from the Iron Lung, to the Chameleon. I then activated the Hollywood Event. Ran around killed a few enemies, did a bunch of looting. returned to Base of Ops, checked inventory - No Iron Lung! it disappeared! I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary, I did not deconstruct it, I did not sell it. Where the hell did it go! I've been trying to level up the Iron Lung, I checked the expertise section and it shows the progress. I checked my stash, I checked everything. No Iron Lung! Where the heck did it go? I was thinking it had something to do with the new reset and maybe activating the hollywood event, but I'm lost and a little pissed. Any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

generalpumpkin

Hey, So I logged in to play Division 2 yesterday, farmed the Loot goblin a couple times, Base of Ops, tinkered with my loadout, switched my weapon from the Iron Lung, to the Chameleon. I then activated the Hollywood Event. Ran around killed a few enemies, did a bunch of looting. returned to Base of Ops, checked inventory - No Iron Lung! it disappeared! I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary, I did not deconstruct it, I did not sell it. Where the hell did it go! I've been trying to level up the Iron Lung, I checked the expertise section and it shows the progress. I checked my stash, I checked everything. No Iron Lung! Where the heck did it go? I was thinking it had something to do with the new reset and maybe activating the hollywood event, but I'm lost and a little pissed. Any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Same happened to me yesterday

I'd maxed out the Iron Lung started to get the proficiency up then came back to optimization to find the Iron long had disappeared I have the blueprint but can't craft one

Advertisements