• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Looking For good players for incursions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vippe

Hello guys/girls , we are 2 good players and we are looking for 2 more players to join us for some incursions , we are going to try challeingen as fast as we can , and farm hard incursions to.

if this is something u would like to join then add : Vippe1337

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
No need to rush to challenge. Hard mode should be the same run, just with easier enemies. Learn the run inside and out, then hit challenge.

If you need another (on ps4), i'll be on most of the day, just send me a message. Same invite applied to any others reading this.

MichFan

Shoot 1st Ask Questions Later
XBox here and happen to be off tomorrow from work. My GT is Maverick07386 feel free to add me if you are on XBox. 

MichFan

Shoot 1st Ask Questions Later
just "happen to be off work", eh? Funny how everyone's schedules coincide like that lmao.
LOL. Actually it just worked out for me as I have every Tuesday off. I'm to old to be taking days off for video games. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements