• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Mic not working in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Hmmm, that's odd that you're having problems on PS4.  There was an issue with game chat/proximity chat not working for XB1 a ways back (like 1.1-1.3 I think), but I don't remember issues with PS4.  I usually play in party chat and rarely have issues (only when my chat cable acts up) and I rarely play in game chat but I haven't had issues there.  

I'd say test some other MP games and tinker with the settings, like you mentioned, and see what happens.  If that doesn't work, possibly check the FAQ page on the site for your headset and/or post up your issue on the official Ubisoft Division forum. 

Peens1970

Thanks again for your comments  I will definitely look into all setting and try and figure this out. 

Will update others hers if I figure out the issues i was having. 

Cheers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements