• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Server Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehmkinator

So far I've noticed that the server I get placed in seems pretty random. I live on west coast USA but have repeatedly been placed on East Coast, Europe, and Asia servers. How do I choose what server I am on?

It's kind of hard to play when I keep getting red ping servers that are on the other side of the flippin planet.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
So far I've noticed that the server I get placed in seems pretty random. I live on west coast USA but have repeatedly been placed on East Coast, Europe, and Asia servers. How do I choose what server I am on?

It's kind of hard to play when I keep getting red ping servers that are on the other side of the flippin planet.
It should be region based. I think you only end up on different server due to grouping.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I believe in the social tab you can request a different server but you can not specify, you will just get a new allocation.  You may have to select your agent name in the social screen for it to appear (like you do to leave a group).

I haven't need3ed to use it but AFAICR that is where I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements