• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Tactical Gaming is Recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TG Ignite

Community Member
Screw that: I won't. I'm not prepared to read umpteen pages of terms and then take a fucking test before I can post!

Don't waste my time. 
Fair enough, no need to be rude about it. No-one has wasted anyone's time, other than five minutes looking at a page and deciding its not for you.

TG Ignite

Community Member
I've been in TG for almost five years now and I have no intention of leaving soon. They're the best group of guys and girls I've played with, and they've made my gaming experience so much better than it would have been. I've met lifelong friends through TG, and I only want the same for you.

If you want to play with people who know what they're doing, sign up to our website at TacticalGaming.net. You can register and become a member by the end of the day. Putting my gamertag (TG Ignite) as you 'referrer' could speed this up even further, but you don't have to.

If you have any questions let me know.

TG Ignite

Community Member
We're still recruiting all gamers. If you want a well-established clan with mature members and a dedicated ethos, take a look at our website and sign up.

If you have any questions let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Please do throw my gamertag (TG Ignite) down in the 'referrer' field, as it lets me see your registration much more easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

TGxArmedhyde

recruiting-sig-6.gif

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (Consoles, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

You can applyhere; http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

Please use TG ArmedHyde as referral, so i can come back to you as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please be sure to post here.

TG NOxFEAR

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (Consoles, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

TGxShredingmetal here, if you are tired of wondering the streets of Manhattan alone, tired of getting ganked in the Dark Zone by a team memeber who decides Arron Keener's way is the best way.  Come check out Tactical Gaming.  

At Tactical gaming you will find mature gamers, from many different places around the world with different backgrounds and interest.  The squad staff does their best to support the agents assigned to their squads.  Helping them farm for gear, gathering info to help new players improve weapons, gear and tactics.  Rather it is the Dark Zone, Manhattan, or the Underground there is a group with the same interests as you.

So take five minutes and check out Tactical Gaming:   http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register, if you decide to apply please put Shredingmetal41 down as a reference.  

Honestly it was the best thing I did for my game play.  I had lost interest in The Division and was tired of grinding away stuck and unable to move forward or run the incursions.  Since I joined TG I have run Dragon's Nest and Falcon Lost many times, wandered the tunnels of the Underground with friends and learned much more about rerolling gear and other improvements than I would have from watching You Tube or trying to figure it out on my own.

TGx7H3V1RU5

Hello everyone,

Executive Officer 7H3V1RU5 here. 

I joined Tactical Gaming late in 2015 for Star Wars Battlefront. I love Tactical Gaming for many reasons but my top reasons are;

1) Maturity of the crowd.  There are tons of people coming from not only different states, but from across the world. Everyone however is after one goal, playing the game to it's potential.

2) Variety of games. I am enrolled as Executive Officer, 1st Battalion, PC Brigade, but I play with Battlefield players, Team Fortress players, Call of Duty players, and just about every franchise out there. If you want to play it, chances are we got it.

Overall, I am really happy I joined TG and I don't plan to go anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements