• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Weekly Progression Projects

Snake323CO

OK...Not sure if it's a bug, or I'm just too dense to understand (probably the latter). In the Weekly Progression Projects area, there are projects (plural!) to complete for earn XP. The bottom of the list shows the amount of XP to earn for completing an objective (singular), and at which tier. Got it. I completed one of the objectives at level 3, and did NOT receive any XP that I know of. I checked the Clan XP (CXP), and the number hasn't budged. According to the Rewards section, I SHOULD have received 4592430 XP points for completing the level 3 objective(singular!) Now it doesn't say you have to complete ALL the objectives, It says Objective...singular.
What am I missing????
Thanks

Advertisements