• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live What is the Max Mitigate for Armour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
I have a small question what is the max Mitigate for Armour now is it 75% or 65% can anyone answer this for me I know it say's 75.0% in game but I thought that change 

Thanks

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I have a small question what is the max Mitigate for Armour now is it 75% or 65% can anyone answer this for me I know it say's 75.0% in game but I thought that change 

Thanks
It's currently 75%, which is armour value 5354. I think patch 1.2 was capped at 65% 

And currently in 1.4 PTS it's 70%. Though the armour value required for this cap will be scalable to your selected world tier. I.e the higher the tier the more armour you'll need to hit the mitigation cap.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I was just thinking about this, in 1.4 you'll want to spec your toons for the WT that you'll spend most of your time in so you get max mitigation.  This would mean that running a lower tier you'd be wasting stats and higher tiers you'd be undergeared.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements