• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

laggy enemies, does not take any damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyi6

before the servers went down, i have experienced laggy enemies, and i was not able to shoot them, sometimes i have shoot them but no damage was made, sometimes i just aimed on the enemy and was not able to shoot after i pul the trigger, just nothing happened. anybody can help? or will it be fixed? any news? thak you.

xone - dannyi6

Baron

Im having this issue aswell , tried to restart router , game and whatnot. Its hella annoying. Anyone got a clue how to fix ?

Junaii

Same here and with a friend I play with, both in the UK. We have both had varying degrees of lag in SP & COOP (but not in DZ!?) where bullets don't hit the enemy until 3-4 seconds after fired. Same thing happens with taking damage, healing & reloading.

Early morning on launch day it wasn't too bad, it got worse yesterday evening and really bad in a COOP game. It behaves like actions are getting queued up if theres a lot going on and are being worked through one by one by a slow server. Healing, reloading, shooting and even movement commands can get delayed while it completes the last request.

Its really spoiling the game for me.

Just to head off the inevitable "Your internets rubbish, old slow computer!"...

On a skylake I7-k, 970-sli. My in-game frame rates are pretty steadily above 60, occasional dips/spikes down to 40-50. I haven't gone up to the very latest Nvdia drivers as I've got dual monitors but will as soon they fix.

I've done the usual, validated download, checking and restarting, router, connection, dl/ul speeds, nothing else downloading in background, firewall, switched off ASUS gamefirst etc etc. I'm on my own (no one else using) 40mb fibre line thats pretty rock solid, worst peak time dips about 30mb.

--------------------

I'm going to try a few things after work this evening and will report back if anything does the trick. The most similar example I have is in Rocket league where after an update, it changed the default server location to Pacfic and my ping went from 10-20 to 300.

Best guess right now is either Ubi servers are slow/overloaded or its connecting some players to the wrong regional servers?

(Helpful) ideas welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

bluReaper

Having this exact same issue myself on PC from Australia, It literally makes the game unplayable during boss fights. Hell most of the time i even get the delta error saying servers are unavailable and then makes me restart the mission all over again. I cant even play the game at this stage which is complete utter crap, my other australian friends have no issues and we all bought our games from the same place. Would love Help, Done all the troubleshooting crap from ubisofts site just basic router work nothing fixed it.

cubbiesfan1979

Purchased the season pass on PS4 this afternoon and have had the exact same issues.  Constant disconnect from servers before starting and in the middle of game play.  Consistent Mike and Delta error codes despite a steady 25-30mbps connection speed.  I haven't even been able to kill one enemy in real time...at the earliest they die approx 2-4 seconds after being filled with a whole clip.  Meanwhile it seems like one or two shots or bats to the head and I am dead and having to respawn.  While it seems like the game could be great, as of right now I am beyond frustrated and wish I would have held off on purchasing it until it had been out for awhile and received a few updates.  With all the issues that are being reported world wide with this launch, it seems eerily familiar to another terrible Ubisoft game launch, i.e. Assassins Creed Unity. I'm really hoping the upcoming server maintenance downtimes will fix these issues ASAP.

MaegarTargaryen

can't even do 1 mission without intense lag. I put a whole clip into an enemy, get no hit markers, then either just get disconnected or suddenly die. I can't believe I spent my money for this game to just not work

Bo3sman

Community Member
I am so glad this is happening all over the world. I was concern it was our crap infrastructure and that it only happens here. I have to admit though, I have lag spikes where the bullets don't register or the gun don't fire but than I just stand still and after a couple of minutes it seems everything is synced again and I can continue playing. Feel bad for you guys with the heavy lag that can't play at all. 

rocknrollah1984

Ok, played a bit in lunch time and today I've got no connection issues.. Shooting and hitting the enemies work fine, as it should be normally..
 Yesterday evening, when the problem was here, I forgot that in the background I had the DIVISION download still going, so maybe the download was eating the connection.. I will try again tonight, hoping that everything's fine just like today!

MaegarTargaryen

got home from school and played one mission that was glitchy at first then went fine. but it was a side mission. was working my way through Madison square garden and as soon as I get to the court it gets back to its old ways. very frustrating 

MaegarTargaryen

can't even do a side mission now. I keep wasting my damn time trying to play this game. about to just take it back and save myself the trouble 

MaegarTargaryen

well I'm the only one posting but I have no where else to express my discontent. this game is a cock tease. worked great last night, played for hours without issues. woke up to play before work and it's right back to lagging. I'm a level 9 being killed by level 4 enemies. this is ridiculous, I think the game is great I just wish it would work 

MaegarTargaryen

I fucking hate this shit. if I fuck up at work, I'm gonna hear about it directly from the customer. this game is totally fucked and there's nobody for me to complain to and there's nobody to make this right. I think I'm owed 60 motherfucking dollars. and I wouldn't be surprised if I break another fucking controller out of frustration. I will never buy a tom Clancy game ever again. I don't recommend buying this one 

Junaii

The big server update yesterday seemed to fix some of the lag, at least it has become playable. However today alone have had 2 game crashes, and been kicked from the game altogether when UBI's servers go down which is about once per hour.

Its not good, or surprising, this is classic Ubisoft. I'm a bit more hopeful they will sort it soon now but I don't know why theres still delays after two betas and the launch issues.

Double979

I have the same issue. seems ok when I first get on. Gets worse as I play. Especially after matchmaking. The only thing that doesn't lag is mouse movement. Hit detection, character movement, interaction with the environment, all randomly lagging. I'm going to assume it's server launch issues because last night (the first weekend after launch) was so bad I couldn't do missions with other players, and eventually just had to quit playing solo as well. I also noticed in the chat that there were languages I didn't understand. Thought maybe I was being put in an overseas server. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Junaii

Still on/off for me.

Its been fine on quieter days. Early today and Saturday, no problem on SP or COOP or in DZ.

In the evenings when more people are online it takes ages to connect and today I even got a message that I was waiting in a queue to login. Then the shooting/action delay makes it unplayable. Getting frustrating now. 

If an Ubisoft mod ever reads this, are you aware of this issue for some people and are you planning on fixing it at all?

queue.jpg

isp.png

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Sounds more on the back end then anything. The next few weeks are going to have many bugs and problems. Release was last week. So you may just need to wait awhile for most of these problems to be solved.

Hope it resolves for you all quickly.

MaegarTargaryen

I still can't play this fucking game. I'm just confused on how like 90% of people are playing no problem and I can't even do a single fucking mission without intense lag 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements