Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Voyager42

Progress Not Saving

Voyager42    82

So I played a bit last night and beat a mission. Took awhile. Logged out. When I just logged in none of that saved. Am I missing something? Seems like a waste to beat a mission only to have to replay it next time you log in....

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Bo3sman    22
8 hours ago, Voyager42 said:

So I played a bit last night and beat a mission. Took awhile. Logged out. When I just logged in none of that saved. Am I missing something? Seems like a waste to beat a mission only to have to replay it next time you log in....

Are you sure it was a mission and not just a encounter? Encounters re spawn all the time and you are able to reply your mission over and over as well. So it will still appear on your map but it is grayed out compared to the colorful ones you haven't played yet.

g1nt3r    1,548
6 hours ago, Voyager42 said:

I just completed the Lincoln Tunnel mission and opened the security wing. Hopefully thats still there when I login tomorrow lol. 

Let us know, Im curious. Also you can replay the main missions.

tks46    0

It never brings me back to where I left off - frustrating.  I usually get returned to the street level - not always where the mission I was playing left off.  I've had numerous missions not save, and have to replay.  Usually when I'm shutting down, I minimize to the menu tiles, then close the game, then shut down the console.  Am I doing something wrong?

Samyaza    0

man I have the same very problem. i play to pc though. i contacted the support team and they told me to start another profile anew... i played 3 days just to recover my progress, let's hope this time will work without hitches.. is very frustrating ..some of the missions are very hard and I'm still at beginning 

Oh. daesu    1,141
2 hours ago, Samyaza said:

man I have the same very problem. i play to pc though. i contacted the support team and they told me to start another profile anew... i played 3 days just to recover my progress, let's hope this time will work without hitches.. is very frustrating ..some of the missions are very hard and I'm still at beginning 

Wow, they said start a new profile? I think your problem is likely more serve than what had originallybeen posted here. I think the op just meant an isolated mission or two.

That sux. Hope it works out. Not too much of a hassle with your progress

Samyaza    0

Yeah man.. They told me to make a new profile. Happy me I didn't made any serious progress in there but it took me 3 days to reach the same level. However, guess what just exactly at the same point, this new profile made me again problems, so I gave up in trying that mission so I took others to solve. At one point started to save also that specific shitty mission. I like the game but is too full of problems. Time to time is shutting down for nothing and also I get an error message.. something like.. Delta (something something) is not available. But I think this last error is because they make something with the server. 

I exclude my hardware, I have an i5 6600K with 16Gb RAM, Sapphire RX480 Nitro+ OC, nVME Plextor and so on.. is lighting fast.. 

genedjr    236

The "Delta" message, was that in game or part of the crash?  If it's part of the crash your internet connection to the server is corrupt - that is bits are being dropped. This confuses the game and causes weird things to happen.

"For me", reloading the NIC drivers did the trick.  Now this was on my old xw8400 using a USB WiFi dongle.  (note, I uninstalled the NIC device and had the uninstall remove all the files.)    There are plenty of free online app to test the quality of your internet connection - google it.  Contrary to your suggestion its not HW, you can test that as well with free tests. - I would do both.  

But my guess is that the games files or your NIC or your internet connection are at fault.  I too am slow to say HW, but when all else fails....

...gene

• Upvote 1