• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC The [Anarchist] | PC | MATURE CLAN 25+ | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyNative

Community Agent
R8s8YOp.png

The [Anarchist] is a PC clan looking for MATURE members to join the Ranks.
We are made up of older like minded gamers who enjoy a good time and do not rage.
We offer a great mature experience in a chill TS where no one is aggressive.
US based with an active EU Multi-Gaming Community.
Active members on TS all day!
Check us out in action - HERE
Team Work Makes the dream work - HERE

​

Clan Requirements

​

Must be 25 year old (exceptions will be made)

Must Speak English
Must Have a working mic
Must Have Team Speak >>Click Here to Download for free

​

​

If you are interested in the clan please PM or Post on the forums

​

​

Application

How old are you:

Where are you from:

What level are you | Gear Level :

Why do you want to join the clan:

Do you join the Dark Zone for PVE or PVP?

7oOl0ig.png

THE 1st TIME YOU ENTER TS YOU WILL NOT SEE ANYONE UNTIL YOU ARE GIVEN PERMISSIONS

Last edited by a moderator:

No2pencil

Hello NastyNative,

I am way above the required age limit and from the Aloha State of Hawaii. I am interested in joining The [Anarchist] for the mature atmosphere that are being offered from this clan and enjoy the company of other like minded players, grouping to accomplish game missions PVE/PVP.

Patrollin

I would Like to join Anarchists.

I am 23 Years old. (You said exceptions will be made and I can hop into TS for an "Interview" if you would like. 

I live in Denver Colorado at the moment.

I would like to join because I don't Like playing games along and constant matchmaking where people don't communicate or just leave the instant things get rough takes me out of the game and I want to find casual players that want to enjoy the game not just burn through it.

*******er

I would Like to join Anarchists.

I am 32 Years old..

I live in SIngapore at the moment.

I would like to join because I don't friends playing this game because they just want to play Dota2 only. and I want a constant teammates to play along in DZ . I am a real team player and fun to be with.

ScottishDwarf

How old are you: 23 years old, more then willing to through an interview or such to see if I be a good fit since I am under the 25 year requirement.

Where are you from: USA, Michigan

Why do you want to join the clan: Seems most people close to my age or younger just don't understand what a good time is anymore for gaming... they all either want perfection from everyone right off the bat or just want to rush things. My main thing is people raging over games... yes at times people will get made or upset which is understandable but at the same time there is a difference between mad or upset and just plain raging like a child and its times like that that make me wish I could find a more older group to play with. Besides that I just want to have fun and enjoy the game. Hope to hear back from you all soon with a possible answer and hope your days are going well.

jer2911tx

my brother and i gave up on finding a good new RPG like old D&D and Ultima, so we played World of Tanks for a few years.
we just started playing The Division and would love to find a good group of people to play with.

i'm not sure what the TeamSpeak location is to hop in there

Application

How old are you: I'm 46, my brother is 49

Where are you from: i'm in dallas, tx. my brother is 50, in houston

Why do you want to join the clan: to get the most enjoyment out of the game by developing friendships, getting better by playing with good players, and help new people get better 

b33beee

26, b33beee, NH. Lv 30/68. I can clear DZ5-6 alone easily, but I'd love companions to go rogue with while farming

fewcm

Community Agent
I am jer2911tx's brother. We are looking to join a clan together.

How old are you: I'm 50

Where are you from: Im near Houston, TX

Why do you want to join the clan: My brother and I want to find a clan with mature people who take the game serious, but not to serious. We want to be able to communicate while in group for maximum efficiency. We would like to find like minded people who want to progress to the level cap and hunt in the DZ with people we know will have our backs. Don't want to group with random people who don't work together or give up to easily.

TheHotBlackness

TheHotBlackness here ( IGN as well as name here )!

Application

How old are you: 30

Where are you from: Indiana

Why do you want to join the clan: Looking for a solid crew to farm Division tech ( so i can make my custom 44 about 35 more times for proper stats/talents boooooo ) and further progress passed 50 rank in the DZ.  Just trying to find a solid group of like-minded and mature players that i can compliment there setup well to maximize potential in the DZ and challenge modes. As well as throw ideas out on how to better my gear and stats to make myself more of a team player and more beneficial when not running solo.

Fistandalis

I am 50

New York

This game is alot more fun in a group.  I am looking for that group to have that fun with.

Killmanjarro

What up everyone.

I'm 31 year old

I live in Ontario, Canada

I'm basically looking for a good group of guys to enjoy the game with. My only issue would be I normally play late hours 10pm - 2am Est. Hopefully this jives with most of your play times if so please hook me up and lets farm some DZ

U5M4R1N3

38 year old gamer from Bloomington Indiana. Looking to join a group on individuals that are mature, respectful and look forward to gaming in the Division.  I work three twelve hour shifts at a hospital a week so days I work I am not on till 830pm but game until 1am or so, unless I pass out from being old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements