• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Dark Zone Stories

Tinkkz

Community Member
If you didn't know, you have until 4/4 to post a "Dark Zone Story" to the Community Intelligence page. This is something exciting that Ubi is doing, and they just might make a video trailer out of your story! I wanted to start a thread here as well. Tell us your best (or worst) Dark Zone Stories!

On our PS4 Community Facebook Page we get a lot of stories and I love to read them. I read one that went a little like this (read it a few weeks ago so it may not be 100% accurate, but its good enough, lol) :

A guy was running solo in the dark zone and came across a group of three via proximity chat, two guys and one girl. Very quickly he became aware (by their chat) that the girl was a girlfriend of one of the two. Well they eventually came across a rogue, or a couple of players and the two men ran away while the girl was stuck in cover. He went and helped the girl (she was asking for help while the other two ran away). They downed the hostiles and she started yelling at her boyfriend. The boyfriend's ego apparenly couldn't let that stand and took his frustration out on this guy who helped his girlfriend. He yelled for his girlfriend and friend to help, but they refused. The storyteller said he then downed the boyfriend, took his loot, and ran away while the other two were laughing.

I love this story  :inlove: What are some of yours :)

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Myself, @Blazzen67 and @SpookieCL had just cleared some named level 32 inside this small strip mall and this squad of four come in and are standing face to face with us and they all of a sudden start shooting. So fortunately I have a HE shotgun equipped and these guys are literally point blank so I drop one with one shot, melee him while he was down to finish him off. Blazzen and Spookie kill another then the last 2 decide to retreat. I chase one down, he decides to try to hide so I go around from behind and drop him with one shot from my M870. After killing him we found the last guy but unfortunately his rogue timer had run down. So I then tell him using proximity chat that his friends died like little bitches.

Felt pretty good

Blazzen67

Myself, @Blazzen67 and @SpookieCL had just cleared some named level 32 inside this small strip mall and this squad of four come in and are standing face to face with us and they all of a sudden start shooting. So fortunately I have a HE shotgun equipped and these guys are literally point blank so I drop one with one shot, melee him while he was down to finish him off. Blazzen and Spookie kill another then the last 2 decide to retreat. I chase one down, he decides to try to hide so I go around from behind and drop him with one shot from my M870. After killing him we found the last guy but unfortunately his rogue timer had run down. So I then tell him using proximity chat that his friends died like little bitches.

Felt pretty good
ahhh the memories :) lol

Tinkkz

Community Member

Felt pretty good
I would have gone rogue for that last kill! But telling him they died like little bitches sounds so much more satisfying  :laughing:

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I would have gone rogue for that last kill! But telling him they died like little bitches sounds so much more satisfying  :laughing:
It did cross my mind but we had just killed a named and I believe Blazzen had gotten a HE out of it so I didn't want to take the chance of having a bunch of agents drop on our location to kill us.

ADK-Joker

Sensei
My first 'High End' Item in the DZ:

I can't remember the exact spot in the dark zone. Must have been DZ04 or DZ05, I killed a named elite with my Liberator. He dropped a random superior and a High End Reflex Sight (Plus some Phoenix Credits as usual). I started heading to the nearest extraction running down the street. Everything looked pretty clear. I turned a corner and immediately pulled Aggro on a group of lvl 32 Rikers. Not having the ammo to take on the 5 or 6 that there where, I tried to keep on running through. I even popped my ability (Shield-giving me bonus movement speed) Needless to say I started a turf war between a group of Rikers and a group of Cleaners and died soon after, dropping my High End Reflex sight for Public Loot. I quickly re-spawned at the nearest checkpoint and came back to the groups still fighting. Weaving my way through the bullets I grab my dropped loot and quicky got out of there and far enough away to extract my items safely.

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazzen67

It did cross my mind but we had just killed a named and I believe Blazzen had gotten a HE out of it so I didn't want to take the chance of having a bunch of agents drop on our location to kill us.
i dont care what anyone says (cough onyhx cough) you really do care about your teammates  :) :laughing:

Blazzen67

When did I ever say he didn't care about his teammates? lol
oh...you are here...didnt know you where on...um....i didnt mean that,..it was a typo ..yeah, thats it..a typo :) (just messin with ya onyhx., you can get me back in game lol)

Blazzen67

All I know that if Onyhx were with us, he'd of killed that son of a bitch rogue or not haha
this is true...there would have been hell to pay if he had a bad mic, if he was lagging, he had a ugly hat..Onyhx dont mess around lol

Tinkkz

Community Member
My first 'High End' Item in the DZ:

I can't remember the exact spot in the dark zone. Must have been DZ04 or DZ05, I killed a named elite with my Liberator. He dropped a random superior and a High End Reflex Sight (Plus some Phoenix Credits as usual). I started heading to the nearest extraction running down the street. Everything looked pretty clear. I turned a corner and immediately pulled Aggro on a group of lvl 32 Rikers. Not having the ammo to take on the 5 or 6 that there where, I tried to keep on running through. I even popped my ability (Shield-giving me bonus movement speed) Needless to say I started a turf war between a group of Rikers and a group of Rioters and died soon after, dropping my High End Reflex sight for Public Loot. I quickly re-spawned at the nearest checkpoint and came back to the groups still fighting. Weaving my way through the bullets I grab my dropped loot and quicky got out of there and far enough away to extract my items safely.

Thanks for reading :)
Lucky!!! 

SpookieCL

Community Veteran

Felt pretty good
We should go back into the DZ tonight. I'm thirsty for more blood.

Blazzen67

the funniest story i have is when  Me and Onyhx were just going around in the dark zone, killing NPC's looking for loot, it was really dead. No players for a long time. kinda boring. Then this one guy came around and tried to talk to us. His Mic was SO bad, static and feedback from Hell.  Onyhx just turned, killed him, and said "get a better Mic" and we just went on our way. I couldn't stop laughing. it was hilarious. So, when you are in the dark zone and you see a player named Onyhx, you better have a good mic, not be lagging, and have on good gear or he will just kill you, just for spite. He doesn't mess around :laughing:

Onyhx

Community Agent
the funniest story i have is when  Me and Onyhx were just going around in the dark zone, killing NPC's looking for loot, it was really dead. No players for a long time. kinda boring. Then this one guy came around and tried to talk to us. His Mic was SO bad, static and feedback from Hell.  Onyhx just turned, killed him, and said "get a better Mic" and we just went on our way. I couldn't stop laughing. it was hilarious. So, when you are in the dark zone and you see a player named Onyhx, you better have a good mic, not be lagging, and have on good gear or he will just kill you, just for spite. He doesn't mess around :laughing:
I smile every time I hear this story lmfao.

Advertisements