• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

No Man's Sky

x Risky Kill

Community Agent
After IGN had this game as their IGN first for the month I was sold. It looks so good!

Hopefully it doesn't get stale too fast though, I realize it's procedurally generated but I'm afraid the gameplay might get samie 

Blazzen67

i dont know, it kinda looks like it would get extremely boring rather quickly. go to a planet, gather resources, name plants and animals..go to the next planet...not sold on it yet

Blazzen67

Well you also have to learn languages and deal with alien races, and than different factions of those alien races
i guess its one of those games i have to have hands on time with it before i buy in...the game play videos isnt doing the trick for me...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaliber

Community Member
I believe this game is going to revolutionize creating digital worlds. There's something incredible about knowing that even if you play this game from the moment it comes out, every day until your death, you'll never be able to discover every planet or go everywhere every one else has gone. Due to it's scope it's absolutely impossible. It's literally a universe and we're all just a tiny spec of it much like we are here on Earth lol. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I'm a fan of the fact that you could play with like a dozen friends for the foreseeable future and never ever meet them in game.  This might be the game to get me away from The Division... this and Wildlands... and eventually Uncharted 4. 

Kaliber

Community Member
Well according to all the reports I'm reading about this now, looks like it crashed and burned. 90% of steam users have received refunds and lots more on PS4. Although I guess Sony is getting kind of picky as to who they're allowing refunds right now, but from what I've read, massive drop off of userbase since release. I guess what people were promised versus what they received were very different.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Player base has dropped off a lot and here have been refunds, but the game isn't completely dead.  There's a subreddit that talked about what was promised in the game, with referenced to articles or video interviews, and what actually appears in the game.  Pretty decent difference. 

Advertisements