• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Share your build!!

HHHope

Community Veteran
Yet to see a common thread sharing each other's builds / Goals. I figured we could share our builds and possibly help each other out with some different ideas to help the build! I'll start 

my end goal is to try and run 3 strikers for the 50%crit and 3 Of the Nomad for 20% health on kill. 

My DPS is 181k right now 63k health and 10k electronics. My damage mitigation is capped at 65% and my gear score is 186 I think. I still have 3 piece with a 163 score so it's by mid 190's soon. Basically I'm in need of a new chest piece (preferably Strikers chest) my new vector at lvl75. 

Thoughts / constructive criticism?!

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Im thinking im gonna run 4 strikers and 4 sentrys... I know there are only 6 set slots available but my momma always said, if there's a will... there's a way... and I'll find it

but in all seriousness, 2 strikers and 4 sentrys, not to crazy about strikers 4 set bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:

ESGN

Community Veteran
I'm running three strikers with 2 sentry right now. I need a vest for my third sentry. might change to 4 striker/2 sentry. we will see. I'm currently doing 221 ps on a gears score aug para. 65% mitigation 78k health and 1300 electronics. Id like to have more health so hopefully I get a good roll on that vest.

MichFan

Shoot 1st Ask Questions Later
I just spent the past weekend running with these stats and I have to say I have been super pleased. I have 61% armor so that is really the only area that could use a small improvement but I am not going to sacrifice and of my current numbers to push it an additional 4%. As far as DPS is concerned, I am trying my best to keep it at a more realistic number vs pushing to get the super high numbers. I focus mainly on Crit Chance/Damage and Firearms number vs using the accuracy stats to inflate the number. 

Stats.png

ESGN

Community Veteran
MichFan, I need that vest lol. where did you get it? I could boost my health to 90k, but my dps drops down to 160. A couple mods with the right roll will have me sitting in the 80+ health range will be a nice improvement.

MichFan

Shoot 1st Ask Questions Later
MichFan, I need that vest lol. where did you get it? I could boost my health to 90k, but my dps drops down to 160. A couple mods with the right roll will have me sitting in the 80+ health range will be a nice improvement.
Got it from beating the Falcon Lost mission. Was almost a perfect roll, the only thing I changed is kill XP for an extra mod slot to add to my firearms.

ESGN

Community Veteran
Awesome, do you remember if it was Hard or challenging? I'm not sure if that even matters tbh. Congrats on the drop though.

FoxtrotAD44

I've got a good dps/solo build that has 200k dps 70k health and 20k skill power, it does well in the dark zone, melting players and surviving is challenging by yourself but with this build I don't have much struggle.

HHHope

Community Veteran
Awesome stuff guys! Let's help the community get better. Man I need that strikers chest piece.....Thoughts on Strikers/Nomad?? 

Addihul

Community Agent
Screenshots are helpful, but it would be most helpful if those posting builds listed out every single one of their mods (weapon and armor), each stat on each of their gear pieces, and all weapon talents. We are left wondering. Perhaps a sticky message in the build area (if there is one) with a template. For instance:

Weapon 1: Tactical Aug

Score: 204

Base Stats: 14.0K Dmg - 25% Crit Chance

Traits: Brutal, Fierce, Pwnage

Scope: 15X - 7% Crit Chance, 20% Headshot (GOLD)

Mag: 100% Clip Size, 13% Weapon Dmg (GOLD)

... Etc

HHHope

Community Veteran
Screenshots are helpful, but it would be most helpful if those posting builds listed out every single one of their mods (weapon and armor), each stat on each of their gear pieces, and all weapon talents. We are left wondering. Perhaps a sticky message in the build area (if there is one) with a template. For instance:

Weapon 1: Tactical Aug

Score: 204

Base Stats: 14.0K Dmg - 25% Crit Chance

Traits: Brutal, Fierce, Pwnage

Scope: 15X - 7% Crit Chance, 20% Headshot (GOLD)

Mag: 100% Clip Size, 13% Weapon Dmg (GOLD)

... Etc
I like it!!! Let's keep it going

HHHope

Community Veteran
Hey guys - looking for some feedback on her combos. Kinda leaning away from the Strikeds/Nomad now. But I'm looking for DPS/semi tank. Think I can get away with that with sentry/ strikers even though they are a DPS set

ESGN

Community Veteran
Ill post mine later, only piece of my set im missing is the vest. Im running three striker and two sentry. Im on the fence about going 4 striker or doing 3 of each.

ESGN

Community Veteran
Do you like it??? Feel like you can take some damage?
Yeah, i do. I do miss having almost 90k health, but the extra dps is nice. Plus the headshot and critical dmg boost is real nice.

off topic, does anyone have a link to where the caps are listed? Only one i know is the 65% dmg mitigation cap.

MurphDog6

Rogue Hunter
Yeah, i do. I do miss having almost 90k health, but the extra dps is nice. Plus the headshot and critical dmg boost is real nice.

off topic, does anyone have a link to where the caps are listed? Only one i know is the 65% dmg mitigation cap.
Don't know of a full list but I do believe there is also a soft cap of 45k on skill power, can anyone confirm this or have heard this too?

Advertisements