• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Good casual gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

WR3CKL3SS843

Hello everyone. I am Jackson but my GT is WR3CKL3SS843. I am 32 and live in South Carolina. I am looking for ppl to play the division with. I am a casual gamer that likes to talk and cut up while gaming. I am level 30 with 111 gear.  am looking to make friends with everyone and play. I am only a level 12 in the dz mainly because I don't play it well by myself. Men and women can hit me up to play. Plus, it gets pretty boring playing by myself. I have my security wing at 100%, my Tech win at 100%, and my Medical wing at 90%. With the new stuff after the patch came out, it would be a lot better to have some one or some ppl to game with. So, hmu anytime if you want to play. I am a laid back guy. I wouldn't mind joining a cool clan or community but it doesn't really matter as long as I have ppl to play with. Any questions or comments, hmu.

03k64

Community Agent
I'm GS133, DZ12 and I'm pretty much in the same situation.  Add me if you want.  My GT is: its03k64

X1SG Chris

Community Agent
I just added you both to my friends list for playing.   Looking for casuals to grind dailies and the dz with.

Jean geni

Community Member
Hi there just seen your post you can add me if you want, I could do with some  help on the DZ don't stand a chance on your own ,my GS is 166  at the  min  I  have reach level 30 I have tried falcons lost but its a waste of time with the gs I have and the DPM guns  I am not the greatest shot but I love the game  xx

krisxrock

Gt: HAND 0V GOD

Gear score is 190 atm. Looking to play dz to gear up. Also I have a new headset im suppose to get in a few days so dnt feel discouraged to play with me, cuz i dnt have a mic

SwordfishTom

Community Member
You can add me as well, I enjoy good, fun, humor filled gaming with non-elitists. My GT is SwordfishTom and I play usually am through to early pm in Pacific Standard Time. I think my GS right now is about 199. Hope to see you all in game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements