• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking For Mature, Friendly and Helpful group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcup

Hey

I am recently level 30 and looking for a group who would like to do DZ, Incursions and farming for crafting gear etc.

I am 22 from the UK I would class myself as a mature, laid-back player looking to enjoy the game for what it is no exploits or anything that generally pisses other people off.

I work 8am - 6pm GMT and  I normally get on atleast for an hour or two most nights and obviously main playing time occurs on weekends.

I am really enjoying the game at the moment but I have played 90% of it on my own and the other 10% has probably been the most enjoyable with a group so it would be great to team up and get some cool stuff done.

Cheers

MurphDog6

Rogue Hunter
Ps4 -MurphDog6

UK gamer 24, usually on for a bit between 5-10pm GMT weekdays. Give me a shout, just add friend and leave message you are from forums ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements