• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Post all things Metal (videos welcome)

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
In This Moment's Maria Brink, come on now.....

maria%20brink_zps6ehznyev.jpg

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
3 minutes ago, FM_HawKShoT said:

This is probably more like you two. Love the kids reaction.

The little blonde guy that just saw the face of his god at 1:52 was me hearing Battery by Metallica for the first time, just a bit younger than he looks too.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
This is probably more like you two. Love the kids reaction.
I like at least some of all music man. I'm not into screaming for the sake of screaming, but when it's done right, hell yeah. Nice and cathartic.

Currently, My playlists are full of Shinedown, Halestorm, Three Days Grace, Seether, In This Moment, Five Finger Death Punch, Godsmack, Avenged Sevenfold, Outkast, Eminem, Grand Funk Railroad, Queen, Aerosmith, Foo Fighters, Jay-Z, Linkin Park, Mos Def, B.I.G., Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Sick Puppies, Volbeat, Weird Al, Stone Sour, Staind, Theory of a Deadman, etc.

If it's a good tune, it's a good tune.

Advertisements