• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

High-End Magazine For Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGENTR1TAM

Community Agent
So I picked up the 204 Aug FINALLY got it from the Special Vendor in the B.O.O before the rest. Rolled a high end magazine with :

92.50% Mag size & 29% R.O.F

170,000 DPS

Just re-rolled and got one with : 

101.50% Mag Size & 36% Crit

158,000 DPS

Guess my question is... Everyone has stated how great Crit is but, Which would you equip? 

I know DPS is a little off in the game right now and that's my main reason for posting/asking.

thanks in advance!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
I use a 100% mag size/+12% damage mag, but out of the two you posted, I'd take the crit one...provided you have enough crit chance to make use of it often, or you run with a group that uses a pulse high enough to max your chance out at 60%

If you're REALLY good with strikers gear and raising its bonus past 45%, I'd say the RoF would benefit you more.

AGENTR1TAM

Community Agent
I use a 100% mag size/+12% damage mag, but out of the two you posted, I'd take the crit one...provided you have enough crit chance to make use of it often, or you run with a group that uses a pulse high enough to max your chance out at 60%

If you're REALLY good with strikers gear and raising its bonus past 45%, I'd say the RoF would benefit you more.
Thanks for the tips, sir! Definitely getting up there now just rolled a 33% damage stat on another set of striker gloves and I think I'm sitting at around 148% Crit damage. Have to recheck. Just feels weird that the gun shooting so much slower after having used a magazine Mod with ROF since forever lol

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
Thanks for the tips, sir! Definitely getting up there now just rolled a 33% damage stat on another set of striker gloves and I think I'm sitting at around 148 Crit damage. Just feels weird that the gun shooting so much slower after having used a magazine Mod with ROF since forever lol
RoF is a fickle thing...sometimes it helps you drill an npc out of existence faster, and sometimes it just makes holes in the wall faster. I'd rather see a higher per shot damage than more shots personally, but to each their own :)

I run a Liberator in my Tacticians build with a RoF of nearly 1100...the stability is shot to hell at any distance past 15m, the per bullet damage is low, and it chews through ammo like I'm paying it to get rid of it, but in close quarters, it's a death laser. My AUG on the other hand is slow firing, HIGH per shot damage, stable out to 30m, and makes the most of it's ammo supply.

Everything has a place it's useful.

AGENTR1TAM

Community Agent
RoF is a fickle thing...sometimes it helps you drill an npc out of existence faster, and sometimes it just makes holes in the wall faster. I'd rather see a higher per shot damage than more shots personally, but to each their own :)

I run a Liberator in my Tacticians build with a RoF of nearly 1100...the stability is shot to hell at any distance past 15m, the per bullet damage is low, and it chews through ammo like I'm paying it to get rid of it, but in close quarters, it's a death laser. My AUG on the other hand is slow firing, HIGH per shot damage, stable out to 30m, and makes the most of it's ammo supply.

Everything has a place it's useful.
That Liberators a BEAST! Lol Definitely agree! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements