Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Tran51ucent

Dear 'Hackers'

To The Division Forums,

I understand how frustrating hackers are.

They rob you of your game time and they make the game very disappointing.

That is their aim.

Get over it.

We have all been in the same situation as you.

I've been in a 40 minute game of League of Legends, which we were winning, when a hacker has turned on invulnerability and won the game. We have all been there.

The Division has hackers too. They will beat you, over and over and over and over again. Tough tits.

What can you do? Nothing.

There is absolutely nothing you can do against someone who wants to cheat the game. Nothing. Apart from quit.

But the game can.

Ubisoft has the power to ban these people, to ban their IP's from their games and to ban the software they use.

Can they beat them? Probably not but they try, for you.

Look at software that has been around for almost 14 years, VAC, how much hacking do you see in Counter Strike compared to the first few months?

Happy hacking,

Trans.

p.s. If you're a 'hacker' then please contact me away from this forum because we are friends, if not, [email protected] scriptkiddie.

• Upvote 1

"Our knowledge has left us cynical; our cleverness hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity; more than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities life will be violent and all will be lost." - CC

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads

Maybe something for General Discussion section but I agree with you. 

What will eventually kill hackers and exploiters? .... Time. 

The vast majority of humans to deliberately hack games or push the boundaries to find exploits for their own gain (not those who do so to identify and report to Massive) are those who are likely to move on to the next big game coming up in the next few weeks. I feel lots of them are already moving on...and though this won't get rid of ALL of them (games like LoL as you pointed out, World of Tanks etc still have "some" hackers/cheats) it will become a rare occurrence. 

What we HOPE is that Massive and Ubisoft have the patience to sit this out and not knee-jerk with lots of ill-considered patches and fixes that ultimately do more damage. Have to admit that it doesn't look good on that front so far, they seem to be bending far to much to the vocal minority or media reports. They need to grow a pair and just sit it out for a bit....work on CONTENT....add quality to the game and regardless of hackers/cheaters/exploiters...you'll succeed. 

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Manhattan underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Division Team.

I played LoL for years and never saw one hacker, as least not that I can remember anyway.

• Upvote 1

ginterkalashnikov2.gif

Please read and follow the community guidelines.

"If this is what he wants and it's what

she wants, then why's there so much pain"

On 05/05/2016 at 1:46 PM, g1nt3r said:

I played LoL for years and never saw one hacker, as least not that I can remember anyway.

I've played LoL from early S1 until about 2 months ago. I have seen two hackers; one who was just un-targetable by everything and another that used the cooldown exploit back when that existed.

They were as bad as a team member that wanted to feed if not easier to deal with.

"Our knowledge has left us cynical; our cleverness hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity; more than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities life will be violent and all will be lost." - CC