• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

wildlands

HelixOverdrive

Community Member
Never played Future Soldier. The last Tom Clancy game I played was Ghost Recon for the PC a very, very long time ago. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I missed the real popular GRAW games, but I loved Future Soldier.  And the gunsmith was nuts, you could add attachments (muzzle, optics, stock, underbarrerl) but you could also change the trigger mechanism (auto/semi/burst) and gas pressure (higher/lower) and then when you left the bench there were like 2-3 ranges right by the bench with targets at different distances to test everything from shottys to DMRs. 

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
At the moment this is looking like a bridge between other Tom Clancy recent titles and Arma3. Loving the realism, third person is always a win for me. High level tactics and best played with people you have organised...even more so than Rainbow Six Siege. 

It may rise or fall on the back of its match maker so you can find reliable players for the missions. The missions may well be pretty short but the preparation before hand might be almost an hour....just lying there, watching and noting sentry routes, marking sniper targets, entry and egress routes. Planting booby traps to prevent escapes etc. 

Then you get 3-5 mins of furious fire fights (if you've prepared correctly, in the real world you'd really only have enough ammunition for a few minutes). It might appeal to only a niche of gamers though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisements