• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Medical Wing HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaDrunk

So I purchased the division to play with my friend and we have only played with one another in our party, I have always played party leader and we have the exact same number of tech wing and security wing points left over after completing the game and reaching level 30. Now the only difference is that his base is 100% with about 80 left over medical wing credits, and I am left with 240 medical credits short. He read his mission list to me and they matched perfectly. Does anyone have any insight into how the could have happened?
any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
are you 100% positive you didn't skip a zone/safehouse? There have been reported bugs with not receiving credits/resources for missions completed, but many times after players went back and checked all the safehouses, they found a board or an officer they hadn't completed.

If you do double check all the officers/boards, go alone. Sometimes being in a group fouls things up.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMcGinters

Community Agent
Can you screenshot your map? 

I had the same thing happen to me, and I was adamant that all areas had been explored sadly I was wrong I'd missed two small ones but once I'd spoken to the main agent in the safe house bingo got the extra bits I needed 

MrMcGinters

Community Agent
Looking at the screenshot the safe houses have exclamation marks against them are you sure you can't talk to the jtf officer at them for extra missions? 

I'll screenshot mine for you and you can see the difference :) 

insaneklowne

I am unfortunately having the same issue.   When the 1.2 patch came out, out of the blue it did manage to fix my issue with the Hell's Kitchen safe house.  I was finally able to speak with the jtf officer.  I was hoping this would give me the rest of the encounters to possibly get my medical wing up to 100 percent as well.   I have also for some reason have 4 echo's I can't retrieve and apparently am missing a phone recording as well.  I also do notice one thing though in the virus research section, tells me I have 4 of 5.  Apparently that could maybe hold my last medical wing credits I am needing.   This is driving me nuts and no clue what to do.   Any help would be appreciated as I am also able to go and do intel missions at all the safe houses.   

NovaDrunk

Yea I am stuck as well , the exclamation marks on the safe house are just for missions after becoming level 30.

NovaDrunk

I have now looked into the virus research and it says I only have 3/5 and I just keep doing the missions over and over and its not working.

Agent Jones

Community Agent
Once you have made it to all of the safe houses as mentioned you will have access to more content. You may have the Networking award but you need to go to the situation board for each safe house that you encounter and more missions will appear. Make sure that you stand at the situation board and wait for 100% synchronisation. There are are quite a lot of missions missing from your map that I know are not present on your map.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent Jones

Community Agent
I wouldn't normally recommend another website. But the guide on here for a novice or anybody who is stuck. Fortunately I have a good sense of direction. Call it a sixth sence but even I at time resorted to this guide if I got stuck. It is very helpful indeed. IGN has a very good guide and one which I would recommend. Go here 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements