• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Dark Zone Help Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilbug

Looking for ps4 players to help level up in the Dark Zone, better weapons and maybe advice on my character! Got myself up to 49 in dark zone but just keep getting wiped out by rogues! Add me Lilbug if u feel helpful lol! 

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
Getting wiped out by rogues is unavoidable. Running with zone friends and/or a group won't necessarily minimise the risk; it may make them think twice. Unfortunately there are rogue assholes everywhere. 

Feel free to add me: Big_Grumper

Lilbug

Hey thanks man, will add you! This plea for help was my last straw, just come off the game after 30 mins of the same team of 4 assholes taking me out all over the dark zone! Mega pissed off, going back on later! 

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
Don't lose hope. You just need to find a group to run with. There's a bunch of guys on here with PS4, plus I've got another half-a-dozen on my FL that purely play this game. 

I might be on later. ??

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
The guys I play with tend to play around 9/10p-2/3a ET on the weekends.  Some of the guys are west coast or UK & Australia, so they're on other hours too.  

Hit me up with a FR (DeadSockPuppet) and if I have a spot I'll try to give an invite if you're on.  The group I'm running with is almost to the point where we consistantly have 5-6 guys so it might be time for a second group and maybe some 6-8 man DZ runs. 

Last edited by a moderator:

ProphetReborn

Community Agent
It does seem like there are always rogues in the dark zone now now matter what. I am down for running some dark zone more as I just hit and lost rank 72 yesterday. My gear score is usually around 212-215 right now. If you are higher than that I can do fine in dz01-dz03 in groups in the 230+ bracket, but beyond that I can get chewed by the npcs. I try to run in my bracket as much as I can only to farm for longer before the rogues hit. You can hit me up as well for some dz stuff if you want. Psn is same as forum name ProphetReborn 

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
It does seem like there are always rogues in the dark zone now now matter what. I am down for running some dark zone more as I just hit and lost rank 72 yesterday. My gear score is usually around 212-215 right now. If you are higher than that I can do fine in dz01-dz03 in groups in the 230+ bracket, but beyond that I can get chewed by the npcs. I try to run in my bracket as much as I can only to farm for longer before the rogues hit. You can hit me up as well for some dz stuff if you want. Psn is same as forum name ProphetReborn 
Sure, I'll add you. What US time zone are you in?

Lilbug

Cheers for the response guys, I'll add u all, if I'm online when u are feel free to jump in or vice versa!  I don't have set times when I'm on so will be just whenever! Judging by the comments it seems I'm not the only anti rogue agent lol! 

ProphetReborn

Community Agent
I am on EST and will be on most nights for a couple of hours or so and then more on the weekend. I am trying to do as much of anything as I can be it HVT, DZ or challenge modes. Trying to get better guns. Managed to grab a couple decent pieces from a good dz group last night so my gear score climbed up to like 223-225. Just need a god roll mp7 and I'll be cooking with gasoline again. I really miss my dps from 1.1. 

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
I am on EST and will be on most nights for a couple of hours or so and then more on the weekend. I am trying to do as much of anything as I can be it HVT, DZ or challenge modes. Trying to get better guns. Managed to grab a couple decent pieces from a good dz group last night so my gear score climbed up to like 223-225. Just need a god roll mp7 and I'll be cooking with gasoline again. I really miss my dps from 1.1. 
Cool, so that's a five-hour tine difference. I'm on leave this week and am planning to do as much as I can on the game. If I'm on hit me up. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I'm on ET also and I've got a couple other guys that are on ET that regularly run on Fri and Sat nights, hit us up and we'll roll.  This coming weekend I'm going to try and catch a DZR Gear Up weekend group to get though Clear Sky, but after that I'm probably going to try and pay it forward and help some other people with whatever.  

ProphetReborn

Community Agent
I am going to have to check out this gear up weekend thing. I haven't done any of the incursions on higher than hard yet. Partially because I took a break right after falcon lost and partially because I haven't really tried. I think I could do challenge, I feel I am probably well enough enough geared to do it. I could definitely use a couple better striker pieces. I do know once underground hits I am going to try a build I saw using the firecrest set armor. And of course farm the hell out of that. Still trying like hell to get a good mp7. It's not going well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements