• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Brand new to the game LF people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsk2mc

Community Member
I am brand new to this game currently level 9.  My gamer tag is Rsk2mc and I am just looking for people to add to either just talk to for tips or help or to have a group to run with once I level up.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
There's a bunch of us that run PS4 that are always looking for good people.  I don't currently have a character that level, but I'd be willing to help power level on the weekend or run with you once you hit 30.  

One of the Division podcasts, Dark Zone Report (DZR), is having a Gear Up weekend this weekend and you'll find tons of people to run with them.  They do all of their LFG for it in the Discord, so you'll need to get into that, but the info is all on here and their website. 

ProphetReborn

Community Agent
I am probably going to level up my gear mule, and it certainly wouldn't hurt to have someone else to kill stuff with. My goal is to have at least two level 30 toons so I can double up on the daily and weekly challenges. I already have one at 30, my mule is currently level 5, but it doesn't take long to level up. Or I can always help run some stuff to level a bit faster. It's up to you. Leveling was fun but the real game begins at level 30 because there is just much more to do and more of a reason to do it. 

PSN is same as forum name, ProphetReborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements