• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Fallout 4

genedjr

Community Elite
Well, I am at the point in FO4 where I need to spend serious time or drop it.  I chose to drop it for now.  But I still love the game.

...gene

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Amazon had a half-off deal...picked up Fallout 4 for 25 bucks.

Already addicted.
I was on Amazon.com the other day and found Fallout 4  for just by itself is about $14.00 for Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. is $25.00. But do an online search for Fallout 4 you can find it for this much:Screenshot_2019-08-16 fallout 4 for sale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

genedjr

Community Elite
I never got back to Fallout 4.  And probably will not.  I just don't have the time.  TD2/Warframe take all my gaming time (and then some).

...gene

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I never got back to Fallout 4.  And probably will not.  I just don't have the time.  TD2/Warframe take all my gaming time (and then some).

...gene
I play Fallout 4 every once & a while.........Bethesda did add some new DLCs in Creation Club that you have to buy & bought them. I did start to play at lease one of them........but I haven't finished it yet. I also been playing Metro Exodus with two new DLCs they just added. I also been playing Rage 2 off & on with new DLCs added as well.

Advertisements