Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Guest Das

Broken dlc

Guest Das   
Guest Das

So bought the dlc this evening and nothing. It went through on PSN but wouldn't download. Called Sony and they said they've had a ton of calls about it and it's on ubi side and they're aware of the problem and working on a patch. So awesome I spent 15 bucks on a game I can't play till they fix it. What a crock of shit. Starting to wonder if this game is worth anymore time and money. Seems like lately it's always broken. Anyway is anyone else having this issue

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
DeadSockPuppet    1,322

This is the first I've heard of this.  Couple questions: 1.) did you check the Known Issues at Ubis Division Forum and 2.) have you just tried going into the game and see if the first mission is open - it's not in the Underground?

I bought the season pass last week and nothing appears to have to DL.  When I jumped on for my first go a UG last night, I checked for a DL and the last time I had any updates or DL for the Division was on 7/22 which was probably a minor maint. update.  

I'm pretty sure all of the content DL'd with 1.3, we just had to wait to unlock access to the content, either by owning the season pass or by buying the solo DLC.  

• Upvote 1

Brownsjunky    25

I can go as far as the elevator and it says purchase dlc to continue or something along those lines. The top of the steps says offline dlc purchase required