Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
RaneMokeev

#JustDivisionThings

Oh. daesu    1,142

When two Historians walk into a room and get going at it, you know won't be able to hear yourself think.

#justdivisionthings

Of all the algorithms aimed at demonstrating your elite combat training as an agent, there seems to be one algorithm dedicated towards causing you to stumble and fall down stairs.

#justdivisionthings

• Upvote 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
DeadSockPuppet    1,265

Take a break from Division to play about 15-20 hrs of Uncharted games, no problems.  Go back to Division for a night, game boots me 30 min in. 

#justdivisionthings

Oh. daesu    1,142

Just run the Napalm Plant with a random, and I'm not making this up, he wasn't wearing a Specialized backpack. 

#justdivisionthings

• Upvote 2

genedjr    241

"We will really kill you!" over and over and over, as I kill them all.

Civilians running straight into bombs.

Lights on cars forever

Kill the dogs!

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,142
9 hours ago, genedjr said:

"We will really kill you!" over and over and over, as I kill them all.

Civilians running straight into bombs.

Lights on cars forever

Kill the dogs!

lol, the other one I like is where the boss will say either "Looks like it is just the two of us" Or "It's just you and me now".

It is fantastic thing to be told when I'm playing solo. They just told me the mobs are all dead and I can rush in to finish him off. Otherwise I need to be careful otherwise some little red dudes might start shooting at me with AKs when I'm going for the boss.

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,142
9 minutes ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

Almost as funny as when the goblins in the zeppelins from Warcraft would scream "I can see my house from here!"

I remember an old game I use to play that when you left it idle for a while, the avatar would yell, "At least bring me back something from the fridge"

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,142

charity work.

you help a lv 26.

he still hasn't leveled

you adopt a death-by-elbow-only to lesson any kill steals

he still hasn't leveled

you take your healer build and treat it like a tank.

he still hasn't leveled

you carry him thru Lex.

omg he leveled.

so gtfo and leave the group

karma migration challenge is done-ski

#justdivisionthings

• Upvote 1

quinch1199    1,758

When you see Ginter online and his game is available but you can't join him as your router is melting so badly in the heat that internet keeps dropping every 2 mins and you die a little inside

#justdivisionthings

...that was my weekend. Temperature dropped enough to go online only much later at night. 

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,142
22 minutes ago, quinch1199 said:

When you see Ginter online and his game is available but you can't join him as your router is melting so badly in the heat that internet keeps dropping every 2 mins and you die a little inside

#justdivisionthings

...that was my weekend. Temperature dropped enough to go online only much later at night. 

We had plus 40C (105F) days last summer. Maybe you should get yourself an Aussie router...

• Upvote 1

quinch1199    1,758
51 minutes ago, Oh. daesu said:

We had plus 40C (105F) days last summer. Maybe you should get yourself an Aussie router...

heat was the only issue I could think was causing the issue..but perhaps not the router but my PC to be honest as the network didn't drop as much for other items connected (though my smart meter dropped for a time and one of the tablets dropped briefly during the day)

quinch1199    1,758

That time you run through Amherst Apartment only to realise all but one member of the party forgot to activate/collect the intel in his room meaning all the enemies for the last two stages have spawned BEHIND YOU... (welp!)

#justdivisionthings

• Upvote 2

quinch1199    1,758

More and more I play this game the more and more I use Google Maps to find the "real versions" of places in the game and the more and more I want to actually visit Manhattan as it...looks such a lovely city!!

#justdivisionthings

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,142

[insert gratuitous derogative remarks about randoms.] At the end of a legendary: omg, someone gave me a ninja backpack!

#justdivisionthings

• Upvote 2

Oh. daesu    1,142

Corporal Wright, I think you sir for my Classified LS gloves. You may not have been aware, but that piece brought my LS to 6pcs. Regrettably, you had to die like that on top of the pantec truck.

#justdivisionthings

• Upvote 2

Oh. daesu    1,142

TFW when soloing in the dz, you go at some LMB in a basement. But it's 4 players in LMB gear waiting to gank someone. 

#justdivisionthings

• Upvote 2

Oh. daesu    1,142

Civilians are so temperamental; One moment the slightest bang or wrong turn and they curse you , and walk off. Then, as the grenades are spamming, the shit is flying, and they stand in the open waiting for you to come out to give them a medkit. Seriously?

#justdivisionthings