Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Guest POOCH389

The Underground and people who bail out during missions.

Guest POOCH389   
Guest POOCH389

This is a problem. I have no problem w/ someone who has to go. Life is important, more important than a game.

BUT!!

Impatient little people who bail out and leave the last person holding the death bag, leaves that person having to log out completely just to get back to base.

I try never to do this, but I have even done it two or three times.

Pretty inconsiderate and maybe fix this so there is penalties for doing this act. Losing a 100 Pheonix creds or a piece of gear maybe.

This is written out of frustration, not sure anything can be done. For any reading this who do this.... suck on a tail pipe!

- P o o c h. 389

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Oh. daesu    1,289
33 minutes ago, Guest POOCH389 said:

This is a problem. I have no problem w/ someone who has to go. Life is important, more important than a game.

BUT!!

Impatient little people who bail out and leave the last person holding the death bag, leaves that person having to log out completely just to get back to base.

I try never to do this, but I have even done it two or three times.

Pretty inconsiderate and maybe fix this so there is penalties for doing this act. Losing a 100 Pheonix creds or a piece of gear maybe.

This is written out of frustration, not sure anything can be done. For any reading this who do this.... suck on a tail pipe!

- P o o c h. 389

Feel your pain. Also those who bail just after you go in, maybe they didn't like the directives. But why go to the train?

You can exit by bringing up the map, and scrolling to the start, click on the EVAC on the map. It'll ask you to confirm to fo to either the hub or bom.

It woild be nicer if it was easier, and provided the option automatically.

• Upvote 1