• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
 YOU GUYS GOING TO HAVE PVP RIGHT??
@Bones - This is a fan site mainly dedicated to The Division.   If you're offering suggestions or looking for clarification of game modes for any Ubisoft products, you should post on the corresponding game site.  

While we hope Ubisoft looks over this site, we have no direct say in anything that has to do with any Ubisoft game. 

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Supposedly "leaked" (data mined) information put together by people I don't know (or really trust) claiming to be details of PvP:

https://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/ghost-recon-wildlands-pvp-classes-and.html

Take the info with as much salt as you can realistically carry. Just because something is in the game or game files doesn't equal it will be part of PvP...take the Aircraft Carrier in The Division, many said it would be part of the PvP arena yet we're still waiting to even be able to access it since the glitch that allowed you to walk around it was fixed! 

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Ubisoft aren't as stupid as they make themselves out to be, either. I doubt they'd include PvP files within the game before it has even been released. It'll probably be smuggled in during the 2nd DLC, or come out after it.

supercat

Fashion Recon
Sometimes it's a groundwork; the foundation before they build everything on top of it later through patch(es).

Either way, I hope the game balance between PvE and PvP is separated. PvE side always suffer when the PvP side is crying for rebalancing. This happens in every game that includes PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements