Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Bones

PVP

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
DeadSockPuppet    1,265
Just now, Bones said:

YOU GUYS GOING TO HAVE PVP RIGHT??

@Bones - This is a fan site mainly dedicated to The Division.   If you're offering suggestions or looking for clarification of game modes for any Ubisoft products, you should post on the corresponding game site.  

While we hope Ubisoft looks over this site, we have no direct say in anything that has to do with any Ubisoft game. 

• Upvote 1

quinch1199    1,758
On 01/10/2016 at 6:04 PM, Bones said:

YOU GUYS GOING TO HAVE PVP RIGHT??

Its been confirmed that there will be PvP (4 vs. 4) in Wildlands as a FREE update in the future. No scheduled date has been release by Ubisoft yet. 

• Upvote 2

BROGOD    213

I know this topic is old, but my guess is that it will be after the second coming DLC.

• Upvote 1

quinch1199    1,758

Supposedly "leaked" (data mined) information put together by people I don't know (or really trust) claiming to be details of PvP:

https://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/ghost-recon-wildlands-pvp-classes-and.html

Take the info with as much salt as you can realistically carry. Just because something is in the game or game files doesn't equal it will be part of PvP...take the Aircraft Carrier in The Division, many said it would be part of the PvP arena yet we're still waiting to even be able to access it since the glitch that allowed you to walk around it was fixed! 

• Upvote 1

BROGOD    213

Ubisoft aren't as stupid as they make themselves out to be, either. I doubt they'd include PvP files within the game before it has even been released. It'll probably be smuggled in during the 2nd DLC, or come out after it.

• Upvote 2

supercat    619

Sometimes it's a groundwork; the foundation before they build everything on top of it later through patch(es).

Either way, I hope the game balance between PvE and PvP is separated. PvE side always suffer when the PvP side is crying for rebalancing. This happens in every game that includes PvP.

• Upvote 2