• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

YouTube Thumbnail

Status
Not open for further replies.

J04DAN

Community Member
Thanks! I don't know what the "official" term is because I am a Photoshop hack but I went through and took him out of an existing picture and put him on a transparent PNG. Now I can use him for whatever I need. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Thanks! I don't know what the "official" term is because I am a Photoshop hack but I went through and took him out of an existing picture and put him on a transparent PNG. Now I can use him for whatever I need. 
Yeah it's called vectoring. When you pull something from an image and give it a transparent background.

FamousWarriorX

Community Member
Awesome , I like it its real clean and simple, I just learned how to vector and I am getting familiar with photoshop . its not easy when you are trying to learn at 3:00 am lol but at least I learned lol. 

freeege

Community Member
yeah good job, looks great, like everyone says, nice and clean. Going to start working on mine this weekend I think. Also a photoshop hack but I know I will not even get as good as that.

J04DAN

Community Member
yeah good job, looks great, like everyone says, nice and clean. Going to start working on mine this weekend I think. Also a photoshop hack but I know I will not even get as good as that.
Honestly not that hard if you know the right tools. I could do a quick tutorial video if it would help. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements