Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
ChowYunFats

What is the Max Mitigate for Armour?

I have a small question what is the max Mitigate for Armour now is it 75% or 65% can anyone answer this for me I know it say's 75.0% in game but I thought that change 

Thanks

CHOWID1.jpg

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
2 hours ago, ChowYunFats said:

I have a small question what is the max Mitigate for Armour now is it 75% or 65% can anyone answer this for me I know it say's 75.0% in game but I thought that change 

Thanks

It's currently 75%, which is armour value 5354. I think patch 1.2 was capped at 65% 

And currently in 1.4 PTS it's 70%. Though the armour value required for this cap will be scalable to your selected world tier. I.e the higher the tier the more armour you'll need to hit the mitigation cap.

• Upvote 1

I was just thinking about this, in 1.4 you'll want to spec your toons for the WT that you'll spend most of your time in so you get max mitigation.  This would mean that running a lower tier you'd be wasting stats and higher tiers you'd be undergeared.  

• Upvote 1

"You blocking with your head again!" "Eeyuuh, stink like dead baboon in here!" ~ Lo Wang

Check out my YouTube channel for Division content -

https://www.youtube.com/deadsockpuppet

forumsig2.png