• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Weapons cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGAL10458

I found the first weapons cache but when I got to it there's nothing there, I can't get into it. The square button doesn't pop up for me to open it, can someone please help if you have any info on how to go about opening it.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I found the first weapons cache but when I got to it there's nothing there, I can't get into it. The square button doesn't pop up for me to open it, can someone please help if you have any info on how to go about opening it.
What are you doing ? Whereabouts is this?

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
It's possible he doesn't have a season pass and this is the season pass supply drop.  It would be similar to if I helped a buddy after I already grabbed my drop, I would see his but I wouldn't get anythinf from it.  I don't remember seeing them drop before I bought my season pass, but something might have changed.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements