Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Psykotik556

Game Crashes are restarting my internet.

So I re-installed the Division yesterday and started a new character. I got to the police station and the game always crashes in the same spot, on the side of the building on your way in. When the game crashes I get the Sierra and Delta codes. I Cannot get past this point, can someone help me figure out what to do? This occurs every time I try and I just wanna play my game. If anyone knows anyone at Ubisoft maybe send the word up? I miss this game desperately. 

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads

Deltas are usually server / connectivity issues (internet timeouts etc).

Your locatuon and internet connection are major factors in this.

As you are in the US I would say location is not causimg an issue.  I would check your internet to make sure it is stable and reasonably fast (the Division requires a lot of data to be transfered).

I would also raise a support ticket on the Official Division forums (at ubisoft.com) as you may also have backend corrupted data at their end.  They would need to fix that.

• Upvote 1

You want some, come get some.

My internet is the best package for my carrier and at the time I got the Division on day zero it ran smoothly with the cheapest package. I'll reset everything when I'm home thanks for the advice