Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Cornbread243

Supply Drops?

Where and/or what are these supply drops? I dint believe I've came across these or the Sealed Crates" yet. How do I find them?

The Patriarchs

PS4

Admin Recruiter

• Upvote 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Oh. daesu    1,289
1 hour ago, Cornbread243 said:

Where and/or what are these supply drops? I dint believe I've came across these or the Sealed Crates" yet. How do I find them?

The Patriarchs

PS4

Admin Recruiter

You may mean the ones which come with the season pass. There are two drops a month. They are in the pve Manhattan area. When you're grouped with a pass holder, you can see their drop, however you can't collect anything from their crate.

DeadSockPuppet    1,322
3 hours ago, Cornbread243 said:

I have the pass. Just wasn't aware of what or where. Thanks for the info!

From what I remember, the locations will now rotate with 1.4 as well as the enemies that guard them.  Pre-1.4 they were always guarded by rioters and appeared in the same spot in front of a gas station in the west-southwest portion of the LZ map. 

quinch1199    1,758
On 30/10/2016 at 0:41 AM, DeadSockPuppet said:

From what I remember, the locations will now rotate with 1.4 as well as the enemies that guard them

Yep... cleaners (level 33 Elites!) guarding mine last night. Though location was the same as always. 

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,289

With that spot, you can climb up on top of the gas station, get up on the overpass/sky walk way.

• Upvote 1

DeadSockPuppet    1,322
21 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

With that spot, you can climb up on top of the gas station, get up on the overpass/sky walk way.

I always fight them from the top of the gas station, but I guess flamer cleaners would be easier from the overpass. 

Oh. daesu    1,289

Yeah, the overpass is easier. Apart from a couple of reds who will likely show up there. Overall they don't get to hit you much.

• Upvote 1