• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live New Looking for a Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGovernor856

Hi All,

A friend of mine and I are looking for an adult clan to join. We are brand new to the game. We are bother older gamers simply looking for a good group of chill guys/gals to play with. If anyone is interested please message me either on here or XB1. 

GT:TheGovernor856

Thanks! 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Welcome to the game and the forums.  You should look in this forum (Xbox One) where you posted.  You'll probably find a lot of clans have posted in here for recruiting.  Look over what they have to offer and see if you find something you like.  

The clan that I'm in has zero support for The Division in XB1, they're all COD fanboys, so we just have 3-6 guys (3 regulars) that play on PS4.  Good luck with the hunt!

PMS Skywalker

We are looking for players who enjoy hanging out and having a good time in an environment accepting of all gamers, regardless of skill level or rank. We are adults who play routinely during the week and need members who enjoy playing Dailies, The Underground, Last Stand, Survivor and DZ. We'll help you build up your Gear Score and are more than happy to help you complete any missions you'd like help with, or help you rank up. We don't take things too seriously but we do get things done!
Recruit and join us! Copy and paste the following link:
http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/recruitment-and-clan-regulations-arena/want-to-join-pms|h2o-clan/xbox-divisions/pms|h2o-the-division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements