• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

My Agent Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWSFGaming

Community Agent
Here is a custom profile I came up with today.

Note: Everything is completely made up to go along with the book I am currently writing.

Codename: Ghost

First name: Joseph

Middle name: Adam

Last name: McAnderson

Place of Birth: Wharton, Texas

Place of Residence: New York City, NY

Former Job: Former Team Leader of his special forces group: The Colonel's Militia, Former Private Contractor

Religion: Christianity

IQ: 125

Blood Type: O+

Relatives: Matthew Alan McAnderson (older brother), Emma Lou McAnderson (younger sister), Amy Carol McAnderson (youngest sister), Skylar Joseph McAnderson (younger brother) note: relatives are in order according to age.

Spoken Languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Indoneasian

Physiological Profile:

-Views himself as a loner and as the smallest person in the room

-Grew up in a small town in Texas for most of his life. Never had a close relationship with his father. Was practically forced into the Navy by his father.

-Was forced to join The Colonel's Militia, and forced to lead his own team. Eventually enjoyed being in The Colonel's Militia. Was suggested by his C.O. to try out for the Division as a field agent.

-Relies on his SF training to get him out of tough spots.

-Prefers to work in a group but can handle himself pretty well. And believes in deadly force on anyone not a civilian.

-He is often quoted using his old SF motto: "Never Give Up, Never Surrender" as a means of inspiration.

The Following is The Colonel's Militia creed that he lives by:

"We are the Militia, We are the beginning, and the end, We are the first to go, but the last to leave

We know no fear because we are the fear, We are the response to every trouble you may have

If I may come across a civilian in need, I will help them to the best of my ability, If I may come under fire, Lord, may my aim be true

If I am to perish, may I be remembered as a good friend and as a good follower"

TWSFGaming

Community Agent
Interview with Agent: Ghost

Commander: So 'Ghost', you've been selected to be apart of this 'Division'. But first I need background. I have your profile here and have a few questions.

Ghost: Okay... Ask away.

C: Okay, first off... The Colonel's Militia... What in the world if that? Some sort of frat boy club or something?

G: It's a Special Forces group composed of the best trained and most brutal Special Forces Soldiers ever. We did missions all around the world but never took credit for them. You can consider us... Ghosts in a way.

C: Right, so how many men have you killed while you were in the TCM?

G: That number I like to keep secret... mainly because I have a hard time sleeping if I recall the exact amount. So lets say around 100.

C: Around 100? What Special Forces Group were you apart of? The SEALs?

G: *nods*

C: Oh... right says here in your profile that you lead your own team... so I guess that qualifies you to be a Squad Leader in the 'Diivsion'.

G: Give me competent Squad mates or let me pick them myself... last time I had squad mates given to me, my spec. ops. team was lying face down in a field outside some shanty town without support.

C: *gulps*

genedjr

Community Elite
actually after action reports, by his superiors - those are how medals are awarded (interview, witness, witness, etc).  Think of Audie Murphy type stuff.  They almost read like a novel but were dry - really interesting.  You have the gift...

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements