• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Ushering in the New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
This is the time, we see off the old year and welcome the new one.

All the best for this new year for you and your loved ones.

So, how did you usher in the  new baby 2017 year and see off the old man 2016?

My was going to a street concert (which was really a political protest) where there was plenty of street vendors selling food and drink. Then there was a parade (which was really political march) to where the ring and old bell at the count of midnight.

South Koreans idea of a protest is more like a party so I guess the figured it is easier to accommodate both.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Watched LotR: RofK ok TNT and until 12:30am and then played a couple rounds of R6 Siege followed by a MP game of MLB The Show 16 with one of my friends.  I'm old and have passed my NYE party days.  

Voyager42

Community Agent
Well the answering services phone lines were down so I had all calls to our 24/7 towing line forwarded to my cell phone. So that was fun. Fortunately they wanted until I had gotten about an hour and a 1/2 of sleep to start calling me again. Then every chance I had to fall back asleep another call came through. 

Other than that I have taken a nap, watched part of the Seahawks game and some YouTube channels and now a bit of The Division. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements