Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Matthew Cooper

Recruiting Members for a Roleplaying Group

We are currently looking for members to join a new but large Roleplaying Community which has sections on different games. We have only just opened up to The Division but we are keen for anyone to join. 

We have sections including the NYPD and National Guard. Each section has its own area of duty and weaponry. 

Go to http://starmanroleplaygames.proboards.com/ to sign up and check us out.

• Upvote 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
quinch1199    1,758

Awwww...if this had been on PC I'd have been all up in yer jammie...

• Upvote 1

quinch1199    1,758

This inspired me to give it a go last night ... alone unfortunately of course.

Full Urban Marine combat gear (the National Guard kit I have seems incomplete but might look harder tonight). Equipped with unmodded Police M4 and LW M4 and still with my AB build as I'm not insane!! It also seemed silly to let gear drop and have to come back much later after my "patrol" to collect it. 

My DPS dropped by more than half but the World Bosses and street "punks" still aren't much of an issue.

I had fun!!

I realised we're lacking a JTF Vanity set though...can we petition Massive for one??

• Upvote 1

On 1/5/2017 at 9:49 AM, quinch1199 said:

This inspired me to give it a go last night ... alone unfortunately of course.

Full Urban Marine combat gear (the National Guard kit I have seems incomplete but might look harder tonight). Equipped with unmodded Police M4 and LW M4 and still with my AB build as I'm not insane!! It also seemed silly to let gear drop and have to come back much later after my "patrol" to collect it. 

My DPS dropped by more than half but the World Bosses and street "punks" still aren't much of an issue.

I had fun!!

I realised we're lacking a JTF Vanity set though...can we petition Massive for one??

Myself and a Frind have been rping on it since release, we're just trying to get people to release, They arnt alone. There are ways around the DPS as i've not have a great lot of trouble. We do tend to stick away from the PvP but its fun once we get a crew down. 

• Upvote 1

quinch1199    1,758
18 hours ago, Matthew Cooper said:

Myself and a Frind have been rping on it since release, we're just trying to get people to release, They arnt alone. There are ways around the DPS as i've not have a great lot of trouble. We do tend to stick away from the PvP but its fun once we get a crew down. 

I just need to find a couple PC players willing to run pretty much the same as me. With suitable restrictions (off the shelf M4 or Shotgun for example) but its very difficult to limit other gear as you can't completely unequip unfortunately. 

For example an option to just remove your backpack would be ideal!

Likewise JTF vanity sets!!! 

21 hours ago, quinch1199 said:

I just need to find a couple PC players willing to run pretty much the same as me. With suitable restrictions (off the shelf M4 or Shotgun for example) but its very difficult to limit other gear as you can't completely unequip unfortunately. 

For example an option to just remove your backpack would be ideal!

Likewise JTF vanity sets!!! 

Yeh i'd love a good JTF gear set, all my NYPD Backpacks and Weapons are too much of a over level. There should be away to level up weapons such as the Police Shotgun from level 30 to a better level.

• Upvote 1

quinch1199    1,758
1 hour ago, Matthew Cooper said:

Yeh i'd love a good JTF gear set, all my NYPD Backpacks and Weapons are too much of a over level. There should be away to level up weapons such as the Police Shotgun from level 30 to a better level.

I don't think the weapons are that much of an issue maybe, but as you said gear is a real problem sometimes. 

Might be worth thrashing out some "house rules" ... for example I started using the old Lvl 5 backpack you get from the extras vendor at the back of the BoO. Just wish there was more items like that but I'm sure I can think of some way to keep items "vanilla" as if you roam around World Tier 5 ... using a lvl 5 backpack perhaps is going too far.