Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads

Vin    0

I bought the Season Pass already, and my PS4 says that the Underground DLC has been purchased and installed (no download sequence initiated though), while the Survival DLC is currently downloading. However, I am encountering two things:

1. I cannot find the "Secure Quarantine Center" mission even if I finished the story missions already

2. Game says Underground is "Offline - need  to purchase DLC..." even if I got already the Season Pass

Hope somebody can help me with this. 

Thanks!

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Oh. daesu    1,195
8 hours ago, Vin said:

I bought the Season Pass already, and my PS4 says that the Underground DLC has been purchased and installed (no download sequence initiated though), while the Survival DLC is currently downloading. However, I am encountering two things:

1. I cannot find the "Secure Quarantine Center" mission even if I finished the story missions already

2. Game says Underground is "Offline - need  to purchase DLC..." even if I got already the Season Pass

Hope somebody can help me with this. 

Thanks!

1) you'll need to have completed General Assembly story mission.

2) the Quarantine Centre mission doesn't automatically appear on your map. So, wonder down abot SE/SSE of the BOO. You should find it in the side streets, and it will kick off the story narrative.

Vin    0
5 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

1) you'll need to have completed General Assembly story mission.

2) the Quarantine Centre mission doesn't automatically appear on your map. So, wonder down abot SE/SSE of the BOO. You should find it in the side streets, and it will kick off the story narrative.

Thanks for the reply Daesu.

1) already completed the General Assembly mission; replayed it also just to be sure

2) I saw some screenshots of players seeing the Quarantine mission appear on their map -  so to confirm, to activate this I have to walk around the area? 

Additional question:

Do I need to have the Underground DLC to see the Quarantine mission, or it can be activated regardless if I purchased the DLC or not?

Thanks again

Oh. daesu    1,195
2 hours ago, Vin said:

1) already completed the General Assembly mission; replayed it also just to be sure

2) I saw some screenshots of players seeing the Quarantine mission appear on their map -  so to confirm, to activate this I have to walk around the area? 

Additional question:

Do I need to have the Underground DLC to see the Quarantine mission, or it can be activated regardless if I purchased the DLC or not?

Thanks again

Yep, wonder around in a lost state will work. I'm afk atm, so can't show you a screenshot of its location.... but maybe someone will. 

Yep, you need the dlc, however you have a season pass so should be there with not much fuss. 

quinch1199    1,758
2 hours ago, Vin said:

Additional question:

Thanks again

This article might be helpful, not sure how much of this you've already tried however.

http://www.goplay.com/article/the-division-how-to-access-underground-dlc-5-steps-1723.html

Vin    0
2 hours ago, quinch1199 said:

This article might be helpful, not sure how much of this you've already tried however.

http://www.goplay.com/article/the-division-how-to-access-underground-dlc-5-steps-1723.html

Hi quinch1199.

thanks for this.

apparently I already finished the Quarantine mission. I also bought the season pass and the PS4 says both Underground and Survival DLCs are installed already. However, I still can't access it even after restoring licenses and rebuilding the database.

i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, v1.10 update suddenly prompted for download.

also, when I go to "downloads" to access the Survival DLC to run it, it says "waiting to install" and when I access it, it says "application cannot be found".

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG