• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

HE Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
For my first and third toons, I've got two builds and have been thinking of creating a HE build for my second toon.  My first and third have primary & secondary weaps spec'd for the builds and I'd probably do the same for my second toon.  

Currently here's what I have:

1st toon: 4x Pred/2x HE & 4x D3-FNC/2x HE

2nd toon: 4x Tach/2x HE

3rd toon: 4x Reclaimer/2x HE & 4x Banshee/2x HE

I've started making notes and have come up with the following (I only have the 3 named pieces listed):

Chest - Barrett's 
Mask - ?
Pads - Shortbow (maybe)
Pack - Specialized
Gloves - Skulls MC
Holster - ?

I'll probably end up going thru my stash and tinkering with masks and holsters, but I thought I'd see what kind of suggestions people might have.  I know HE builds aren't always the most effective, but I'm looking to "clean out" a little gear, mods & weapons from my stash before 1.6.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Nimble holster works a treat...and short bows are awesome for PVE and pvp 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I think Nimble and Steadfast are the opposites, in terms of play style. Depends on whether your toon will move or camp more.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Looks like I might try these when I start the build:

Chest - Barrett's 
Mask - refreshing or enduring
Pads - Shortbow 
Pack - Specialized
Gloves - Skulls MC
Holster - steadfast or nimble

Some of the choices might be made for me based on the pieces I have available and how they fit together for firearms, stamina, electronics and weapon talents. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Yeah, I need to start running General Assembly now that I have a Barrett's chest, but I'd like a Ferro mask too.  The above would be a build based on rhe gear I have and it would be a second or alternate loadout for my toon that's currently running tactician's authority.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements