• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Character Customization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Any word on whether it will be possible to go back and re-customize toon?

Or whether there is a way to restart your character?

(I had errors at the beginning, with one crash during the customization phase. When I restarted the game it considered the customization done. I'm just a default dude in jeans now.) 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I'm not positive on this, but I thought there was going to be some ability to do that.  I guess try reworking your default jeans dude and see if you can.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I wonder if the menu isn't complete for the beta.  It would be odd since the game drops in like 10 days, but you never know.  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
fingerscrossed_product1_large_436.jpg

supercat

Fashion Recon
You can change costumes, hair, and facial appearance in the Loadout tab.

See lower left for the button to enter wardrobe. On PS4 it's Triangle.

What you can't change is gender and face type.

If you want, you can try digging the save folder and just delete it since the saved data is stored locally.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur

If you want, you can try digging the save folder and just delete it since the saved data is stored locally.
ah, thanks.  :5_smiley:  seriously I wouldn't have look there. thanks again.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
This makes sense, when I was building my toon yesterday I noticed that you have like loadout 0 and then random loadouts for loadout 1-5.  That would make me think you could make alternate outfits, like snow camo, forest camo, desert camo, ghillie suit, etc.  

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Tested this out and was definitely able to change our outfits and the like.  Used some Uplay points to buy the cigar, G35 and leather jacket and wasn't able to figure out how to use them.  Uplay said they should work for the beta and be useable in-game, but they didn't appear in clothing and the G36 wasn't in the guns.  I tried finding a spot to "unlock" or load them in the game,  but I couldn't find them.  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Tested this out and was definitely able to change our outfits and the like.  Used some Uplay points to buy the cigar, G35 and leather jacket and wasn't able to figure out how to use them.  Uplay said they should work for the beta and be useable in-game, but they didn't appear in clothing and the G36 wasn't in the guns.  I tried finding a spot to "unlock" or load them in the game,  but I couldn't find them.  
yeah, it might say it is available for the beta, but it doesn't seemed to have made it

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1587703-Club-Ubisoft-Rewards-not-showing-up-in-game-Not-working-(Ghost-Recon-Wildlands)/page2

quote_icon.png
 Originally Posted by Ubi-Dann 
Hello, everyone,

Sorry for the delay in getting a reply to you all. I have checked with the team, the Uplay Club rewards are not active in the beta, the rewards will appear in the full release.

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain

Yes, you can re-edit your toon (main look you can't as commented by Supercat but all other vanity can be changed.... even during gameplay! Reminds me....I've played almost 9hrs now so I need a bigger beard.....wonder if I can do that?

The Rewards with Uplay points are only to be available on full release. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Glad that the rewards will be in the full game.  I bought them as I was finishing up playing last night and was kinda ticked when I saw they were for the beta and might not get to the full game.  Really interested to see how the G36 compares to the P416 & TAR-21.  I've been using a G36 as my primary for most of my division builds and really like it, so I'm hoping Red Storm designed it the same for Wildlands.  

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Glad that the rewards will be in the full game.  I bought them as I was finishing up playing last night and was kinda ticked when I saw they were for the beta and might not get to the full game.  Really interested to see how the G36 compares to the P416 & TAR-21.  I've been using a G36 as my primary for most of my division builds and really like it, so I'm hoping Red Storm designed it the same for Wildlands.  
One quibble I have is that apart from the M4A1 you get on the last mission in the 2nd region, all the 5.56 chambered assault rifles (HK416, TAR-21 etc) use civilian 20 round magazines (even though the visual depiction is for 30 round mags!).

Once I got the M4 I was in heaven....being able to take out at least 10 enemies without reloading...lovely.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Man, I do love the customization in this game, I mean, like 11 or 12 faces but holy hell are they like 100 times better then the Division customization faces. I miss the game already and it's been less than 12 hours since I've played. Looking forward to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements