• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Task Force's - join up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/task-force

Create your own or feel free to leave a message below if you want to join mine. The service will allow players to organise and schedule game sessions IN ADVANCE meaning you can play with people you know on a regular basis!

Its live NOW ... 

I have started my own for my small group I played with during the Beta's - [5TH] The 5th Element- hope you can join us maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

*sign* you're such a better shot than I.

shame about the timezones.
No reason you can't join anyway for now...never know, I might find someone you can play alongside buddy. I've made the Task Force public now anyway so people here can find it. 

Am I a better shot? I just wished the Ai would engage at more than 200m .... I hate getting so close

quinch1199

cool. req sent
Not hit yet but i'll send you an invite as well to make sure

I've also sent a message to big G here to suggest a separate section for Task Forces as (like clan adverts/invites etc) it might block the normal forums up eventually.

quinch1199

This is pretty cool, I'm to flaky for this kinda stuff tho lol
Dude, just join anyway ... there's absolutely no pressure and I'm not planning on running this Task Force with any major organisation. What I want to use it for is to help friends organise when they can be online at the same time to avoid having to use match maker, to gather people I know want to play the game in a Stealth style together, give everyone some broad format to work towards when they play and maybe in the future give some suggestions around off-story missions that they can complete with a little background narrative so the game doesn't get boring running repeat missions. 

I have access to a couple of TeamSpeak servers as well so everyone has the ability to team up and communicate as they should do. 

So the invite I've sent you ... click Accept... haha!

I won't be chasing people to be in TeamSpeak if they're online, I won't be throwing people out if they don't play for a while and nothing like that. This is just an experiment and a way for players I know want to play in the same way to ensure they get the games they want in this title. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements