• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Pre-Order Pre-Load Available - Uplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercat

Fashion Recon
They broke the street date here but I couldn't get it!!!!!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

supercat

Fashion Recon
They broke what now?  (o.0)
The release date of the physical copy.

It's supposed to be released on March 7. But shops here in my town have released it in late afternoon and evening of March 6.

Btw, this game is categorized as 'Single Player'. Meaning we can confirm it's playable offline or when no internet connection. This is the photo of back cover of Deluxe Edition from a game store last night.

dmVatfL.jpg

supercat

Fashion Recon
Ah, ok. Thanks, I understand now.  So, still doesn't allow you play stand alone?
The game can be played even if you play it before release date. I received my Borderlands The Presequel copy for PS3 before release date and was able to play it.

Rumor says Sony would have a chance to ban the 'early players' if they broadcast the gameplay or simply by logged in to PSN account.

As for myself, I couldn't get the early release yesterday. Nearby store were already closed by the time I realized it's up and the rest who were still open are quite far away that there would be no way for me to get there on time.

Either way, the store is opening in 45 minutes and I'll be getting my Standard Edition copy.

--

Ghost Recon cash card

LJHf45C.png

Launch trailer. Just when we thought "it's Ghost Recon, we gotta do it tactically" and the trailer be like "EXPLOSIOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

supercat

Fashion Recon
In-game store. Take note that this isn't uPlay store. 

cKoFSYRl.jpg
7XHnGa0l.jpg
I still don't know whether we can earn the GR Credits or unlock these items by playing. 

You can create up to 3 characters.

of3k3Dml.png

Last edited by a moderator:

supercat

Fashion Recon
From what I've seen/heard, the special credits can't be earned, they must be purchased. 
Yep. Sad.

Only guns and parts are unlockable. The rest are need to be purchased - at a crazy price.

---

Btw, I've been playing solo for hours in Sam Fisher style. Great fun.

I prepared two characters. One for single player. The other strictly for multiplayer. I ain't gonna ruin my main progress' experience.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yep. Sad.

Only guns and parts are unlockable. The rest are need to be purchased - at a crazy price.

---

Btw, I've been playing solo for hours in Sam Fisher style. Great fun.

I prepared two characters. One for single player. The other strictly for multiplayer. I ain't gonna ruin my main progress' experience.
Yeah, I can understand that. When you co-op, you don't know where you'll end up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements