Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Azurefire

I paid but didn't receive my credits...

I play on the Xbox, brand new to these forums, been playing division since beta, my gamer tag is xBluemenace and I bought the 19.99 pack. I've been waiting since last night for my points, is there any division admin that can help me get my credits that I purchased?

• Upvote 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
6 minutes ago, Azurefire said:

I play on the Xbox, brand new to these forums, been playing division since beta, my gamer tag is xBluemenace and I bought the 19.99 pack. I've been waiting since last night for my points, is there any division admin that can help me get my credits that I purchased?

Hey @Azurefire, we're just a fan site. Not associated with ubisoft.

You'd be best to take it to Ubisoft's support forums support. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Azurefire said:

Like @Oh. daesu said, we aren't the official forums, nor affiliated with Ubisoft, Massive Entertainment, or the Tom Clancy franchise.

Submit a ticket into Ubisoft Support: https://support.ubi.com/en-US

Log in to your Ubisoft account there, and you will have the option to submit a support ticket.

Thanks!

~ HawKShoT

• Upvote 2

"I will seek the mantel of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life."