• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Plz Help Armor Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

PumpkinBlast473

Hello recently i was playing the division "obviously" and i was going for the weekly assignment. In the middle of doing this i got lucky and got the exotic ShortBow kneepads so i picked them up "of course" they were pretty good so i kept them then i completed the weekly assignment and got Mc skull Gloves and i kept those.

So For the Mc Skull Gloves i was marking them as favorite and they somehow deconstructed "it said making as favorite" but them it gave my 1 piece of fabric. Also then the ShortBow Kneepads were not even in my inventory when i looked . 

So if possible i would like to have atleast one of these items back because i was going to try to make a set with one of them my username on Xbox is : PumpkinBlast473 and email is : MlGrEgReTs@outlook.com                ty for your support

~Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements