• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Mission help needed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
So I thought I would drop this here so people can give advice on various missions others are having difficulty with.

So I will go first with a request for help on a particular mission type.

Rebel Radio: How do people do this.  I have tried it a few times and they just destroy the radio every time.  I have tried mines on the oncoming roads (I only have 3 available at the moment) but even then people still seem able to get out of the cars and I have a swarm of soldiers and more vehicles coming.  The radio also seems very weak, which I guess it would be. 

What techniques do people use to complete this one ?.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I'm curious about this one too.  I've tried it a couple times with the AI squad and couldn't get it done, so I tried a couple times with one friend and that was almost a bigger disaster.  The one tip I have is take the silencers off your weapons, it's gonna get loud fast so you might as well get the max range, damage and penetration from your weapons.  

supercat

Fashion Recon
Single Player? Place your teammates around the radio box is enough for me.

I might call Rebel backup just to split enemy's attention.

Oh, and equip AR and SMG of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Suggestions:

Mines but don't forget you also have C4 if you run out of mines....however ALL of these missions have an ammo box next door so just keep refilling with mines and cover all approaches. If you'd tried and failed the same one a few times you'll know where the enemy comes from. Remember the mines are anti-personnel and anti-vehicle so you can plant them on footpaths.

- clear your mines after completion...we don't want any unintended civilian deaths going against us (not sure it counts but not worth risking it).

Ai team deployment - stand at the transmitter...call the team to form up on you, then hold position. They'll be all around and close to the transmitter to better protect it. 

In all its really difficult to do these first try even with human friends so learn the sequence of enemies and routes they take. 

RimBlock

Single Player? Place your teammates around the radio box is enough for me.

I might call Rebel backup just to split enemy's attention.

Oh, and equip AR and SMG of course.
Tried this last night and also put down 10 or so mines on the paths leading in to the mine complex but still no dice.  Didn't remember to call in rebel reinforcements though so will try that next  :10_wink: .

supercat

Fashion Recon
Tried this last night and also put down 10 or so mines on the paths leading in to the mine complex but still no dice.  Didn't remember to call in rebel reinforcements though so will try that next  :10_wink: .
I just did another one in Pucara with a friend last night. He placed like I don't know how many mines as precautions. Only 1 set off and that was either by a panic civilian or a Rebel I called...

Anyway, we made it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
I know there is at least one "switch on and defend the broadcast" mission that keeps coming up as VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Its in a tiny village at the top of a mountain. One road in.

Sounds easy!

Except the enemy literally spawn from thin air (and its very thin up there!) and advance on foot from every direction with no actual source of where they're coming from! Not only that they walk through the village itself never taking any roads or main footpaths. 

Tried once, gave up. 

RimBlock

Sounds like Mortar fodder  :51_scream: :8_laughing: .

I tried in a village with two side roads and a road straight ahead that looked easy but still failed during my first tries at this type of mission so will have to try and find that one again.  There were also no helis around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements