Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
g1nt3r

Post your Youtube channel!

g1nt3r    1,571

Everyone post your Youtube channel links here. Let keep the random chatter in this thread to a minimum with posting description and the link only and be sure to sub to other agents channels.

Thanks Freeege for the idea!

Remember #communitylove

---- Youtube Channel List ----

¤ MasakariPrime

¤ Freeege

¤ Ebontis

¤ Amateur

¤ Ouja Strike Gaming

¤ TheAddictionTv

¤ ATH3ON

¤ MrGamerFanatic

¤ H4RKNESSTV

¤DeadlyTrickz

¤

¤

¤

• Upvote 3

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
freeege    32

Hey all,

I only started in late November but here is my channel. I cover games for my small but fun gaming community. I will be putting a lot of Division videos up going forward. Still very much learning the craft. All help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Youtube channel

• Upvote 1

Ebontis    13

Hey guys, I am working on Division content and will have a lot more with the Open Beta as well as the full game.  Come check me out.  

Ebontis Gaming

-Ebontis

• Upvote 1

ATH3ON    43

Started YouTube a year ago today actually and have managed to get over 700+ subscribers and 300,000 views with destiny content. I did take a small break for 3 months for personal reasons but content is back to being regular again. Very excited for the division already have several division videos on the channel now and will be primarily covering it more and more up until the release and making it primary content on the channel after release and hoping to keep growing getting bigger and better! If you do check out my channel then thank you and I hope you enjoy the videos 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2GX98bUOUtVu0fUsrqQtXQ

Edited by ATH3ON
Adding more detail

My channel is going to be strictly the division. It's going to be a place where you guys can go for news, tips, tricks, let's plays and more. I'm working hard to produce nothing but amazing division content. Any support is greatly appreciated weather you subscribe or just watch the video! Go Luck Agents!!! https://www.youtube.com/MrGamerFanatic04

H4RKNESS    4

Hey Everyone. My Channel is listed below. It's based around my twitch account. Although going forward, I'll be focused mainly on Division content. I hope to cover news, updates, and a few other fun times too. I'm still somewhat new to the video creation game, but I'm learning. Anything you can do to subscribe, or watch it appreciated. 

H4RKNESSTV - YouTube

Hey guys we are Carbyne Studios, we produced comedic content in the newest games, we love Ubisoft titles and The Division is no exception.  So far we've filmed quite a few videos in the beta, all of which we hope you'll enjoy!  Here is our channel link if you'd like to check out our other content as well: https://www.youtube.com/user/carbynestudios

Hey everyone. Ive started a small Xbox clan for the The Division focused on grouping up and playing together. Free roam, story missions, DZ, boss farming and dailies. Its always more fun to play with others. No kids, 18+, wanting to keep this group for mature gamers who want a place to hangout and play together regularly. If it sounds like something you're interested in go join the facebook group and lets play!  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/995578523841038/

Cha0tik    0

I've just started uploading content from "The Division" on my channel. One of the videos consists of an idea to expand on the DZ called the "Phoenix Duals". Hope you guys take time to watch and possibly sub to my channel!

Cha0tik TV

Thanks,

Cha0tik