• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

1.6 Sniper Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWSFGaming

Community Agent
This is my 1.6 Sniper Build. Despite many people running full DeadEYE, I'm running three piece DeadEYE and three piece Sentry's Call. Let me know what you think of it. Cheers!

Tom Clancy's The Division™2017-4-19-11-51-55.png

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I've never had the stones to make a straight up sniper build, I'm just not that good of a shot to rely on the DMR as my primary.  The one thing I noticed is that you're pretty tanky (480k stamina) for a sniper.  I'd try to move some of that around to get more skill points or more DPS, just my 2 cents. 

TWSFGaming

Community Agent
Yeah I just now noticed it myself.  Thanks for pointing it out. I think because I have so much Health stacked is why it's so high. Anyway, I appreciate your input on this build and my 1.6 PvE Build also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements